The Drop in Centre

Mikiesboy

3 minutes ago, Reader1810 said:

34C/93.2F. It is hot! 

i decided not to stand out in that and wait 30 minutes at least for a bus tonight. As it was it took 30 to drive home with Uber ... it was crazily busy out there.

Edited by Mikiesboy
  • Like 3
  • Wow 1

Just now, Mikiesboy said:

i decided not to stand out in that and way 30 minutes at least for a bus tonight. As it was it took 30 to drive home with Uber ... it was crazily busy out there.

Wise choice. That's some crazy hot weather... Glad we don't get temps like that here.

• Like 4

• Site Moderator
10 minutes ago, Mikiesboy said:

i decided not to stand out in that and wait 30 minutes at least for a bus tonight. As it was it took 30 to drive home with Uber ... it was crazily busy out there.

Smart move on your part. :) 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Reader1810 said:

Smart move on your part. :) 

sometimes.. it's like a light bulb went on over my head!!

dinner time.. i am starved.. back in a bit

• Haha 3
  • Wow 1

Ooh, the original Tales of the City just turned up on Norwegian Netflix! That's my night planned out. Can't recommend the new one enough, btw, it's amazing.

I'll probably sign off for tonight. For you less northernly across-the-ponders, have a very happy 4th of July celebration! And to everyone else, enjoy your Thursday evening. ❤️ Goodnight!

Edited by Thorn Wilde
  • Like 5

• Site Moderator

34 minutes ago, Thorn Wilde said:

Ooh, the original Tales of the City just turned up on Norwegian Netflix! That's my night planned out. Can't recommend the new one enough, btw, it's amazing.

I'll probably sign off for tonight. For you less northernly across-the-ponders, have a very happy 4th of July celebration! And to everyone else, enjoy your Thursday evening. ❤️ Goodnight!

Good night Thorn...happy dreams 

Edited by Reader1810
  • Like 2
  • Love 2

• Site Moderator
41 minutes ago, Mikiesboy said:

sometimes.. it's like a light bulb went on over my head!!

dinner time.. i am starved.. back in a bit

Speaking for myself, so glad the light bulb was invented. Just think of all the things we’d not recall or realize without it! :P 

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

the worst of the fireworks seem to be over, we could hear the finale from the display at the park and the dogs are calmer
Bella was almost on top of Phil and Rubin was pacing between the kids' bedrooms
i think it's time for bed, work tomorrow, there will only be 9 of us in the office :)  but work still has to happen
goodnight Sirs and friends
sleep well tonight

• Like 5

13 minutes ago, MichaelS36 said:

Well, Tacos are important … and frankly I am not sure where my Super Gay cape is.  No matter, under my regular clothes I wear my rainbow leotard with the Super Gay badge. I do not however fit into … the damn.... phone booth.. well.  

LOL... have a good Friday. 

Hehe.

• Like 1
  • Love 4

4 hours ago, MichaelS36 said:

Well, Tacos are important … and frankly I am not sure where my Super Gay cape is.  No matter, under my regular clothes I wear my rainbow leotard with the Super Gay badge. I do not however fit into … the damn.... phone booth.. well.  

LOL... have a good Friday. 

Just spin really fast ala Linda Carter, Wonder Woman style. Looks more fabulous that way.

Good Morning everyone.

• Love 1
  • Haha 3
  • Wow 1

5 hours ago, MichaelS36 said:

I do not however fit into … the damn.... phone booth.. well.  

You still have phone booths there?

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..