The Drop in Centre

Mikiesboy

• Site Moderator
43 minutes ago, rickproehl said:

excuse me please Sirs, and Good DiC friends

it time for me to turn in 

good night and may you have a wonderful evening.

Good night rick... happy dreams 

• Like 2
  • Love 2

9 hours ago, rickproehl said:

molly that’s a good family you have there. i’m sure you had a good family dinner. 

9 hours ago, Reader1810 said:

Awww...

You've got great kids molly. 

thanks, both of you, they have their moments 😊

was pizza & hot wings ( a favorite of mine)

• Love 3

8 hours ago, Brayon said:

Still have power, cable, and internet, but heard a thud on the roof. I'll be sitting in a doorway if you need me. 

Bathtub dear.  Old fashioned cast iron if possible!

• Like 4

:*) so sitting & being quiet turned into falling asleep on the couch

it's a very grey, chilly morning here. but i have a coffee, a dog, and the remote for the bedroom TV

hope everyone had a restful night & has a good day

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, Starrynight22 said:

Hey all.  It snowed here overnight.  Not much, but enough for little one to play in it and make a snowpile. It was pretty well melted away by dark. 

Hope you all had a good day. 

i like those kinds of snowfalls! nice and quick!

Phil thought i needed some fresh air and exercise, so we went to the outlet mall for the afternoon
found Him a really nice pair of tennis shoes to make walking easier, and some nice shirts
now Number Two Son's GF is here for dinner and TV

hope y'all had a good day!

• Like 4

On 2/8/2020 at 7:52 PM, mollyhousemouse said:

i like those kinds of snowfalls! nice and quick!

I've been hurting all day.  We had a cold front move through yesterday that dropped the temp by 10F in about an hour and we went from rain with a bit of sleet (and the odd snowflake) at 4pm to sleet with a bit of rain just 30 minutes later. Not coming down that heavy -- just enough to be bother some and make the joints really unhappy.

• Like 2
  • Wow 2

• Site Moderator
2 hours ago, Fae Briona said:

I've been hurting all day.  We had a cold front move through yesterday that dropped the temp by 10F in about an hour and we went from rain with a bit of sleet (and the odd snowflake) at 4pm to sleet with a bit of rain just 30 minutes later. Not coming down that heavy -- just enough to be bother some and make the joints really unhappy.

That’s some weather you’re having, Fae. I hope you feel better soon. :hug: 

• Like 3

Easier said than done ...  i think i usually Forget others, because they don't deserve remembering and i deserve peace.

• Love 5

2 hours ago, Brayon said:

This song sums me up a lot. I may go radio silent as I deal with my own stuff, but please know that I consider y'all close friends and family. @Mikiesboy @MichaelS36 @Backwoods Boy @mollyhousemouse @Wayne Gray @Reader1810 @MacGreg and more, but it won't let me tag more.

Reveal hidden contents

Reveal hidden contents

Pardon the bit of scripture there at the end. It is a Christian Rock song.

do what you need to do, take care of yourself. i'm just a PM or email away if you need anything

love & hugs

• Like 3

5 hours ago, Brayon said:

This song sums me up a lot. I may go radio silent as I deal with my own stuff, but please know that I consider y'all close friends and family. @Mikiesboy @MichaelS36 @Backwoods Boy @mollyhousemouse @Wayne Gray @Reader1810 @MacGreg and more, but it won't let me tag more.

Reveal hidden contents

Reveal hidden contents

Pardon the bit of scripture there at the end. It is a Christian Rock song.

Take care of yourself.

• Like 4

Excuse me please Sirs, and DiC friends

- So how has your day or evening? 
i have been dealing with the Flu / Sinus infection. So i have been taking it easy. I’m doing better taking meds and plenty of rest. So will be a lurker for a few more days. Everyone one take care.

• Like 5

3 hours ago, rickproehl said:

i have been dealing with the Flu / Sinus infection. So i have been taking it easy. I’m doing better taking meds and plenty of rest. So will be a lurker for a few more days. Everyone one take care.

Glad you're feeling a little better, rick!

• Like 5

3 hours ago, rickproehl said:

Homemade Chicken Soup! Made with Bone-In Chicken.

• Like 2
  • Love 1

8 minutes ago, Brayon said:

Homemade Chicken Soup! Made with Bone-In Chicken.

Lol and here I was ready to remind you bone in!

If only that worked on a torn hamstring.

Edited by Kitt
  • Like 4

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..