Less than a week to submit 2024 Anthology Entries ×

Open Club  ·  139 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

Kitt

6 minutes ago, aditus said:

Good morning! Sorry for the absence, I'm super stressed with summer business, swimming, driving around, showing relatives the sights...Today Schloss Burg.

Hey, Adi. :hug: One day I should take a trip and investigate my two percent German heritage. :) 

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Haha 3

4 hours ago, Headstall said:

Sleep is being a beeeatch tonight. Arghhhh....

Probably because I took your share ... nasty headache developed late yesterday afternoon so I crashed early.

• Wow 1
  • Sad 4

1 hour ago, dughlas said:

Thistle hopped out of the car walked 20 feet looked at me as if I was crazy and headed back to the car.

Hi Dugh

Smart dog :) 

Edited by Bucket1
  • Like 3
  • Haha 2

• Site Administrator
1 hour ago, Marty said:

Over one hundred replies since I last popped my head round the door and, just at the moment, I don't have time to read them....

So I trust everyone's well.... :hug:

Can't stay, but I thought I would let yous all know that Chapter 8 of my The Charmed Life of Danny Murphy story is now online...

https://gayauthors.org/story/marty/the-charmed-life-of-danny-murphy-working-title/8

Chat later sometime! :thumbup:

Marty!!!!  :glomp:  Hope you're having a great time on your trip :D 

• Like 5

4 hours ago, Marty said:

Over one hundred replies since I last popped my head round the door and, just at the moment, I don't have time to read them....

So I trust everyone's well.... :hug:

Can't stay, but I thought I would let yous all know that Chapter 8 of my The Charmed Life of Danny Murphy story is now online...

https://gayauthors.org/story/marty/the-charmed-life-of-danny-murphy-working-title/8

Chat later sometime! :thumbup:

Hey, Marty. I hope you're having a great time! :hug: 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Bucket1 said:

It was a good day. I scored a car park right up close to my office (bonus points because it was raining) and I got all science nerdy ready for tomorrow's Brain Break morning tea. It’s National Science Week and they have sent out awesome goodies, t shirts, tote bags, pens with puzzles built in, glass keep cups, emergency phone charger things and Science Weeks caps.

We will have so many giveaways :2thumbs:

Awesome food too :2thumbs:

It's so nice when a little kid gets excited about summer camp. :P  Sounds like a great brain break, B. :glomp: 

• Haha 5

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..