Open Club  ·  136 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

Kitt

38 minutes ago, Page Scrawler said:

Putting a kilt on Tom Holland would be an enviable task, I imagine.   :gikkle:  Hey, Dugh, Mum, and Thistle.   :hug:  *scratches Thistle on his belly*

The pup says thank you for the tummy scratches.

Spidey was cute but not Tom Holland. I'd guess he was Mickey's age.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

On 10/12/2019 at 9:53 PM, CassieQ said:

Slow night...it gets that way on weekends sometimes

I know... I'm doing a bit of my novels (for here, Nifty, big closet and a diapered boy story site) and just seeing who's on.... 

?Did I send this out  Sunday morning? If I did, sorry but I'm not sure!!🤔

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, Bucket1 said:

Hello young Albert :hug:

How are you going?

Im awake at 1:30am - need sleep...

Has @Headstall checked in today?

Hey Bucket :hug: 

No news from Gary today. We can only hope for the best. I hope we hear something soon. 

Now go back to bed and try to catch some more sleep :hug:

• Like 1
  • Love 3

31 minutes ago, Headstall said:

Hi, all. I'm back! Doing okay, and my blood work is back to normal. I have some follow up stuff, but I'll deal with it. I was admitted to intensive care last Wednesday. My blood work showed tolonin(?), a hormone (or enzyme... my brain is full of doctor talk from two different hospitals) released when there is a cardiac event, and the levels trended upward for the next three days, before they began to decrease.The best news is my arteries are clear, and I didn't need stents, although some plaque may have broken away and caused the attack. I don't want to dwell on it... it's too scary... but that's the gist of it. Oh, and I should have gone in the previous Saturday... best guess is the anxiety/panic I thought I had was likely when it happened... and then Monday there was an additional one. 

So, what did I miss? Everyone good? I'm pretty tired, so if I don't respond right away it's because I'm resting. :hug: 

Glad you’re back :hug: 

• Like 2
  • Love 3

• Site Administrator
1 hour ago, Headstall said:

Hi, all. I'm back! Doing okay, and my blood work is back to normal. I have some follow up stuff, but I'll deal with it. I was admitted to intensive care last Wednesday. My blood work showed tolonin(?), a hormone (or enzyme... my brain is full of doctor talk from two different hospitals) released when there is a cardiac event, and the levels trended upward for the next three days, before they began to decrease.The best news is my arteries are clear, and I didn't need stents, although some plaque may have broken away and caused the attack. I don't want to dwell on it... it's too scary... but that's the gist of it. Oh, and I should have gone in the previous Saturday... best guess is the anxiety/panic I thought I had was likely when it happened... and then Monday there was an additional one. 

So, what did I miss? Everyone good? I'm pretty tired, so if I don't respond right away it's because I'm resting. :hug: 

Yikes!  Sounds scary :hug:  I'm glad to hear you're on the mend.  Rest up and don't try to do everything yourself!  :hug:  :kiss: 

• Love 5

1 hour ago, Headstall said:

Hey Gary :hug: glad to hear from you and that you're doing better. That's a scary moment you went through but the important thing is now and your recovery.

Nothing much happened here as we were all anxiously waiting to hear from you :kiss:

• Like 1
  • Love 4

41 minutes ago, clochette said:

Hey Gary :hug: glad to hear from you and that you're doing better. That's a scary moment you went through but the important thing is now and your recovery.

Nothing much happened here as we were all anxiously waiting to hear from you :kiss:

Thanks, Tink. :hug: 

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Headstall said:

Welcome back, Gary.   :hug:  :kiss:  I agree, that was scary. But the important thing is that you're recovering. Get plenty of rest, sweetie.   :hug:

• Like 2
  • Love 1

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..