Open Club  ·  136 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

Kitt

19 minutes ago, dughlas said:

Mum said she's glad to hear you're doing okay. Me, I'd ask if you're taking it easy but a couple of the others have already asked and I don't want to tire you out so I'll just say kick back and put your feet up. Oh! Wait, better not do that you might overbalance and tip over backwards and you've caused enough excitement.

Thanks, Mum! :hug: 

• Like 4

11 hours ago, Headstall said:

Hey, Val. :hug: I'm doing well. I cancelled my physio for the next two weeks. My son is throwing all the hay over the fence, so I'm just feeding the grain, and I'm only walking to the beginning of my woods for now. It's all good, and I'm feeling pretty calm. I just made myself a grilled cheese and Caesar salad. :) 

That’s sounds good :hug:

• Like 3
  • Love 1

On 10/15/2019 at 6:43 PM, Albert1434 said:

Want to hear a good one someone hit and destroyed our mail kiosk and ran off and left there car. I called the police :no:

Our mailbox is a manatee!! It is a cement model of a manatee with it's fins holding the mailbox. One of our neighbor has a mailbox that is a lighthouse, another has a pelican and another has a model of a local landmark.

• Like 1
  • Love 4

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..