Open Club  ·  136 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

Kitt

Good day gang,

It was a beautiful day. Sunny and warm. It's still 17°C at 9.30pm! 

I lazed in bed all morning, reading and scrolling through social medias. Afternoon I went to my great aunt for an afternoon of sorting through her paperwork (she still had bank receipts from early 90'!) while chatting and drinking tea. It was especially nice to see her take back her life after a couple of years where she had totally let herself go due to depression. She even said we'll see to clean and tidy her balcony in the spring. Then Mom and Dad came to take me back home :rolleyes: They were missing me too much :lol:

Edited by clochette
  • Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Haha 2

43 minutes ago, Page Scrawler said:

You could ask your neighbor to return the toy. Poor Looping.   :hug:

They probably don't know their cat is a notorious thief. I think the toy is at the bushes between our gardens. He has also stole 2 "fish rods" style cat toy

• Haha 5

2 minutes ago, dughlas said:

It seems far less innocent when it's the French fairy lass speaking French.

Then let me try again:

23 hours ago, clochette said:

*Blinks, blinks* Me?!? :huh: 

• Love 1
  • Haha 4

59 minutes ago, dughlas said:

Hey! I'm fairly certain I kilted him today. Could you get him to wink at me over his shoulder?

Lucky bastard. :P  He must still be in your area... I don't have him... Oh, Clo!

• Haha 5

13 hours ago, BabyXander1990 said:

Maybe both of them....oh wait, that would be on Logo then or another gay network!! 

I love the idea of a gay Hallmark movie.  :lol: There was one movie on Hallmark called Boychoir, also titled Hear My Song. An orphaned boy receives a scholarship to a school with a specialized choir program. It's a very good movie, but a little more serious than the average Hallmark production.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, dughlas said:

Ugh, it's wet outside ... 

Here too, but it's 14C, so at leas it's not bitter. The wind is howling though. The gusts are powerful, and invigorating. :)  Hey, dugh and Mum. :hug: 

• Like 3
  • Love 1

2 hours ago, Bucket1 said:

Almost 37C today. 11pm and it’s 21C here. A toasty weekend but rain forecast for Wed to Fri. It’s a bit weird

You must be in a speedo today. Don't tell Albert. :P  Hey, B. :hug: 

• Love 1
  • Haha 3

27 minutes ago, Headstall said:

Hi, Page. :hug: 

Hey, Gary.   :hug:

2 hours ago, Bucket1 said:

Almost 37C today. 11pm and it’s 21C here. A toasty weekend but rain forecast for Wed to Fri. It’s a bit weird

Hey, Tea Bat.   :hug:  Any tasty teas abrewin'?

5 hours ago, dughlas said:

Ugh, it's wet outside ... 

Hey, Dugh, Mum, and Thistle.   :hug:  *scratches Thistle behind the ears*   Cold and wet here, too, but Sneakers and I are warm and dry in the living room. I spent yesterday afternoon transplanting my rosemary into pots. It looks good and smells amazing on the coffee table.   :)

• Like 2
  • Love 2

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..