Open Club  ·  136 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

Kitt

9 hours ago, clochette said:

Evening gang :hug: it's freezing cold here tonight, stay warm my friends. I'm officially on weekend! The president is coming to town tomorrow to inaugurated the new campus so classes have been moved to other locations or simply cancelled. 

It's cold here!!! 63 degrees... We have our two fire pits going along with our two tiki touches. We heated the pool, but now everything is shut for the night!

Foster son had a hockey game...his team lost when he had the puck stolen from him...oh well he did score his teams only goal. They lost 2-1...😟. As Dennis and I  told him, hockey is a team sport. You will win as a team, and lose as a team. Not even a Stanley Cup winning team will win all games!

• Like 4

Just now, BabyXander1990 said:

Foster son had a hockey game...his team lost when he had the puck stolen from him...oh well he did score his teams only goal. They lost 2-1...😟. As Dennis and I  told him, hockey is a team sport. You will win as a team, and lose as a team. Not even a Stanley Cup winning team will win all games!

Hey, Xander, Dennis, Jordan and Ash!   :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  And a hearty pat on the back to your foster son, for giving it his best effort.   *pats*   As long as he has fun with it, that's his prerogative.   :yes:

• Like 2
  • Love 1

1 minute ago, Page Scrawler said:

Hey, Xander, Dennis, Jordan and Ash!   :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  And a hearty pat on the back to your foster son, for giving it his best effort.   *pats*   As long as he has fun with it, that's his prerogative.   :yes:

He is having fun! He had a mental lapse, so I said he must have looked at a cute girl!!😇

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Marty said:

Good day and good night, everyone :hug:

After 1:30am here. Time this oldtimer was in bed. 

heinrich-rettig-a-man-yawning.jpg

Night Marty!😋 Dennis and I are the only one awake! Everyone is asleep (Jordan and Kipp) or in their rooms (Ash and foster daughter) reading! Foster son is in his room playing Township.

Edited by BabyXander1990
  • Like 2
  • Love 1

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..