Open Club  ·  136 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

Kitt

1 hour ago, Page Scrawler said:

Mickey is also in charge of roasted veggies. Onions, fennel, Brussels sprouts, carrots, radishes, and rutabega.   :yes:

Roasted Brussels sprouts and sweet potato are amazing.

• Like 1
  • Love 4

5 hours ago, Marty said:

So the week started off with nice dry (if somewhat cold) weather, enabling me to get some outside work done in the garden. But the rain returned late on Wednesday, and the week is ending with dull, grey days again, and it's been inside work for the past couple of days.

Here's a photo I took this afternoon that shows just how dull the weather is at the present:

49106491621_ea39345f61_c.jpg

The good news is that the central heating in the new, old house is now working! :2thumbs:

I just hope that is not your back yard! If it is, I didn't know you had waterfront property!! We do, with a lake in the back yard. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, CassieQ said:

Roasted Brussels sprouts and sweet potato are amazing.

I have a recipe for roasted Brussels sprouts with sweet potato, bacon, and balsamic vinegar. Hey, Cassie, my lovely queen!   :worship:  :hug:

• Like 2
  • Love 1

4 hours ago, Page Scrawler said:

We're making sausage-and-sage stuffing, garlic redskin mashed potatoes with gravy, and turkey. Also, a honey-glazed spiral ham. Mickey and the in-laws are bringing appetizers, rolls, and dessert. Deirdre is bringing twice-baked sweet potatoes and homemade cranberry sauce. Which is just about all she can manage with two little boys.   😀

Sounds like a nice dinner. One of our neighbors will be going out to Golden Corral. They don't have any family around here, so they are. Since the Tampa Bay region is a major military employer, some restaurants will be open...A friend of Dennis has to be at Best Buy at 8 pm Thanksgiving to make sure everything is ready for Black Friday! Dennis said that he said that already there are 10 tents at the store along with 5 RVs. The Best Buy has a Walmart in the same parking lot and across the street is a Target, Home Depot and a Whole Foods!

• Wow 2

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..