Open Club  ·  136 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

Kitt

1 hour ago, BabyXander1990 said:

Who is at your house?  It's nice having family and friends here. I'm glad our house is big and on 7 acres... Our neighbors came over with fruitcakes and plum pudding!!

Hey, Xander, Dennis, Jordan, and Ash!   :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  We have Mickey, the in-laws, Deirdre, her hubby, Grant, and Haley here. Mickey and the in-laws will be returning home for dinner, because Mickey's uncle and cousin will be joining them. Mickey's next-door neighbor will also be attending that gathering. He recently lost his dad (Black Friday, I think it was?), and his mom couldn't muster the effort to make Christmas happen, unfortunately. Mickey re-wrapped a couple of his presents for the kid to open.   :heart:

Remy and Rory are busy with their own family gatherings.

Edited by Page Scrawler
  • Love 3
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Valkyrie said:

Wegmans is based in Rochester and is in the western half of the state, plus several other states.  There's a non-compete agreement with Price Chopper that they don't go east of Syracuse.  

Wegman's went East of Syracuse...They opened one in the Boston suburb. 😀

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Page Scrawler said:

Hey, Xander, Dennis, Jordan, and Ash!   :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  We have Mickey, the in-laws, Deirdre, her hubby, Grant, and Haley here. Mickey and the in-laws will be returning home for dinner, because Mickey's uncle and cousin will be joining them. Mickey's next-door neighbor will also be attending that gathering. He recently lost his dad (Black Friday, I think it was?), and his mom couldn't muster the effort to make Christmas happen, unfortunately. Mickey re-wrapped a couple of his presents for the kid to open.   :heart:

Mickey, I hope you got your friends a few presents. Hope you have a great time without school, Mickey. 

Spoiler

And Mickey no nude snow skiing!! Or snowboarding... 🏂 😀

• Like 2
  • Love 1

2 hours ago, Page Scrawler said:

Page, enjoy the most wonderful time of the year! ♥️ Talk to you all later!!!

• Like 4

I was so stuffed from brunch today, I couldn't be bothered to make dinner. Morgan and I just spent the last hour or so snuggling together on the sofa. No TV, no movies...not even any kissing or  :X. We just made small talk about plans for tomorrow, cuddling in each other's arms. I woke up way too early today, and I have to work tomorrow, sadly. I'm going to bed early, and so, good night, everyone!   :hug:

Edited by Page Scrawler
  • Love 5

• Site Administrator
5 hours ago, BabyXander1990 said:

Wegman's went East of Syracuse...They opened one in the Boston suburb. 😀

Yeah... but not in New York state.  There's actually one scheduled to open in Westchester county in 2020, but that's the first one.  

• Like 5

On 12/24/2019 at 2:09 PM, dughlas said:

Howdy Texy. Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas Sexy! :hug: 

On 12/24/2019 at 3:35 PM, clochette said:

Merry Christmas Eve all :hug: 

Joyeux Noël, sis! :hug: 

On 12/24/2019 at 4:28 PM, Timothy M. said:

Heading off to bed after a nice Christmas Eve. Glædelig Jul from Danmark.

Merry Christmas Tim! :hug: By the way, my nephew's class had an assignment where they made a powerpoint presentation about how other countries celebrate Christmas. His country was Denmark! :D 

23 hours ago, Bucket1 said:

spacer.png

Merry Christmas, B!!! :hug:

9 hours ago, BabyXander1990 said:

Merry Christmas, Drew. How you been? 

Hide contents

A Christmas miracle Drew showed up!!😀 ♥️

Merry Christmas, Xander! :hug: It's been a long semester, let's leave it at that lol.

Spoiler

I know, right? :P 

• Like 1
  • Love 4

12 hours ago, Page Scrawler said:

Hey, Dugh, Mum, and Thistle.   :hug:  Merry Christmas!   *scratches Thistle on his belly*

Thistle says thanks for the scratches. Did Sneakers get any special Christmas treats?

• Like 5

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..