Open Club  ·  136 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

Kitt

43 minutes ago, Curti said:

I'm on lockdown so I figured I'd take the time to jump back into my old stomping ground... Hi Hi Guys! It's different in here... Is everyone being safe and staying healthY?

:glomp:

• Like 3

18 minutes ago, Headstall said:

I have a really cute young plumber here, but I'm practicing my social distancing. :) 

I admire you're self restraint :worship: :gikkle:

• Haha 5

1 hour ago, Curti said:

I'm on lockdown so I figured I'd take the time to jump back into my old stomping ground... Hi Hi Guys! It's different in here... Is everyone being safe and staying healthY?

Curti!   :hug:  :kiss:  It's nice to see you again. Everything is going fine in my neck of the woods. All of the bars and restaurants are closed, except for delivery, takeout, and drive-thru service.

Went grocery shopping last night. Flour, toilet paper, Kleenex/paper towels and pasta were almost gone. Eggs, potatoes, "mass market" bread, and all household cleaners were completely wiped out. The meat department was also picked over, and the deli/bakery areas were shut down. On the bright side, the store wasn't terribly busy.

• Like 4

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..