Less than a week to submit 2024 Anthology Entries ×

Open Club  ·  139 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

Kitt

15 minutes ago, Dmrman said:

Hey Pagey...😗 they had to fly out yesterday to Colorado...😄😄but After talking with them I am thinking they wii be Hi-tailing it back really fast...😁😁

Finally, some peace and quiet for poor Bob.  :rofl:

• Like 3

10 hours ago, Valkyrie said:

I have to keep reminding myself it's not Monday.  I can totally see myself driving to my Tuesday site instead of my Thursday site tomorrow :facepalm: 

Still on holidays here. Didn’t realize it’s bin day yesterday until I drove out

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Wow 3

• Site Administrator
10 hours ago, Headstall said:

I bought a new snowblower in November and I've yet to use it. :huh:  Are we sure this is the Great White North?

We've had about half our average snowfall for the season so far.  There's plenty of winter left, so I hope nature doesn't decide to make up for it.  :unsure:  

• Like 5

• Site Administrator
50 minutes ago, Bucket1 said:

Still on holidays here. Didn’t realize it’s bin day yesterday until I drove out

Tuesdays are my usual garbage day, so for the past two weeks I've had to put the bins out on Wednesday instead.  I forgot last week :facepalm:  but remembered this week.  It would have been bad if I'd forgotten two weeks in a row because both my garbage and recycling bins were full. 

• Like 5

I saw one of these yesterday evening, as I was returning from the grocery store.

snowyowlcreditPatGainesCreativeCommons.j

Strange. It is the season for Snowy owl sightings, but they're not very common. And so close to downtown? Very odd, indeed.  :huh:

Edited by Page Scrawler
  • Like 3
  • Love 2

• Site Administrator
1 minute ago, Sam Wyer said:

So... hey people :)  How's it going?  I like what you've done with the place.

Hey Sam! :D  :glomp:  That's what happens when you're away for so long ;)  *offers hand for hearty handshake*  How are things with you?

• Like 5

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..