Open Club  ·  135 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

• Site Administrator
3 minutes ago, Sam Wyer said:

Oh, you know... it's been up and down - but here I am, back in general circulation once again 😁

Well welcome back :) 

• Like 5
2 minutes ago, clochette said:

Bonjour Albert and everyone around :hug:

Packing to go back to the apartment tonight.... Someone had jumped in the suitcase even before I could throw clean undies in it, worry I'd forget to take him too :rolleyes:

Tomorrow morning I've got my first appointment with the eye surgeon to see if I'm eligible for the surgery.

Hope everything works out for you Clo Good Luck :hug:

• Like 5
  • Site Administrator
23 minutes ago, clochette said:

Bonjour Albert and everyone around :hug:

Packing to go back to the apartment tonight.... Someone had jumped in the suitcase even before I could throw clean undies in it, worry I'd forget to take him too :rolleyes:

Tomorrow morning I've got my first appointment with the eye surgeon to see if I'm eligible for the surgery.

Best of luck, protege :hug:  

• Like 4
  • Love 1
5 hours ago, Page Scrawler said:

I saw one of these yesterday evening, as I was returning from the grocery store.

snowyowlcreditPatGainesCreativeCommons.j

Strange. It is the season for Snowy owl sightings, but they're not very common. And so close to downtown? Very odd, indeed.  :huh:

Hey, Page... :hug:  I've only seen a few in my life... they're magnificent. 

• Like 4
  • Love 1

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..