Open Club  ·  135 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

1 minute ago, clochette said:

Don't worry about your sausage, i took care of it ;)  cut it in nice tick slices of join a mergues and choriza on a pizza. It won't get bored with all those spicy friends :gikkle:

It doesn't get bored with broccoli, onions, and balsamic syrup, either.  :gikkle:

• Haha 5
22 minutes ago, clochette said:

Yeah but among all those veggies... poor sausage needs saving. I'd take Page's sausage and bring it to where it belongs: among more meat. That'd make a really nice pizza -_-

2 minutes ago, clochette said:

Don't worry about your sausage, i took care of it ;)  cut it in nice tick slices of join a mergues and choriza on a pizza. It won't get bored with all those spicy friends :gikkle:

Humm, might explain why I don't have a man to share a bed with... :unsure2:

• Haha 4
  • Wow 1
6 hours ago, Valkyrie said:

When I was a kid, our Sunday treat after church was a trip to the local donut shop.  DD and TH or KK don't come anywhere close to our local donut shops.  

TH is Tim Horton's? They bought a chain of donut shops in Connecticut when I was 9...

• Like 4
4 minutes ago, Dmrman said:

Are you saying...you have low self-esteem...🤔😁I not sure if I am worthy of such mmmm...powers...😉😄😲😲😂😂😂

It's really just more of a play on that line from the Dark Knight, the hero we need but not what we deserve or the hero we deserve but not what we need.  I can't remember, I always get it wrong.  :D

• Haha 5

Time for me to catch some zzz. Tomorrow is back to classes thought only one from 2 to 4pm to get into the rythm 

PS: In the morning I'll blame lack of sleep and Bobber's bad influence on me for that sausage talk :P

Edited by clochette
  • Haha 5
6 hours ago, Page Scrawler said:

Hey, Caz.  :hug: I usually separate my laundry into three loads: dark colors, bright colors, and whites. Colors go in cold water, of course. I usually tumble-dry on Low even if it takes a couple of cycles to get the clothes completely dry.  :)

The only "local" bakery that I know of around here is Bay Bread Co. As the name implies, they specialize in bread, but they also have a small cafe. The only other bakeries, to my knowledge, are Panera and Potter's, which are chains.  :(

Panera is good...we go there at least once a week... mostly breakfast on Saturday

• Like 4
  • Love 1
Just now, Dmrman said:

Well, it's quite possible...🤔🤔🤔 I don't know of anybody eyes that can check out sausage in Michigan...🙄🙄😶 and see it in France...😨😎😄

:rofl: Good one Bobber! :lol: 

• Like 4
  • Haha 1
17 minutes ago, Dmrman said:

So...🤔 NO Snow...!!!😁😁😁 I stand corrected...!!!****whatever the Hell correction is...?😆😆😆😆****

Snows in Connecticut, cold rain mostly (The Atlantic keeps it from snowing except in the hills), but it does snow...

• Haha 1
  • Wow 2

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..