Open Club  ·  135 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

1 minute ago, Valkyrie said:

When I was a kid, our Sunday treat after church was a trip to the local donut shop.  DD and TH or KK don't come anywhere close to our local donut shops.  

My kids' treat was always going for ice cream. :) 

• Love 5
6 hours ago, dughlas said:

Perhaps you could buy comfortable pants and rehem them ...

I told mom tying cement blocks to your ankles and making you hang from a tree branch was a good idea but she said "Nooooo".

I usually hem my own pants, if needed.  :)

5 hours ago, Albert1434 said:

Aloha All well we finale got some snow and another storm is coming tonight :hug::kiss:

Hey, Bertie and Steve!  :kiss:  :hug: We watched "My Life in Pink" last night. Very good movie.  :D

• Like 3
3 hours ago, BabyXander1990 said:

Family is fine... Jordan and Ash are sad that School's starting tomorrow...

Mickey's excited for school to start so he can see his friends again. And Remy, too.  :heart:

3 hours ago, BabyXander1990 said:

But Ashley will look beautiful...she's taking puberty blockers...I wish it was available 

I'm sure she already looks beautiful.  :yes:

• Like 5
1 hour ago, Caz Pedroso said:

Hi Everyone 

Oh dear, Mark does the same thing sometimes. He’s put two of my favourite cardigans in the tumble dryer recently. Now instead of fitting me, they fit Ali :o  

Hey, Caz.  :hug: I usually separate my laundry into three loads: dark colors, bright colors, and whites. Colors go in cold water, of course. I usually tumble-dry on Low even if it takes a couple of cycles to get the clothes completely dry.  :)

1 hour ago, dughlas said:

Neither is as good as they once were. Back in PA my local grocery store bakery makes better donuts than DD. Plus there's an even better local bakery.

The only "local" bakery that I know of around here is Bay Bread Co. As the name implies, they specialize in bread, but they also have a small cafe. The only other bakeries, to my knowledge, are Panera and Potter's, which are chains.  :(

• Like 5

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..