Open Club  ·  135 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

5 minutes ago, clochette said:

Exactly. As mom's working from home that last trying she wants to do is take care of the house on the weekend so usually it's dad. He washes and irons his own clothes (he's forbid to wash our clothes cause he mixes whites and colors/dark and it's always mine or moms that got deteriorated :rolleyes:), vaccum, does any sewing need, cooks... Might sound cliche but I want a man that can do all this, who's autonomous and to share every aspects of life.

I wash in cold water, and I mix whites and colors. :)  Only if something is brand new, like jeans, do I separate. 

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Wow 2
2 hours ago, BabyXander1990 said:

Dennis and I are having an arguement with Jordan and ASh on what is better... Dunkin or KrispyKreme...Dennis and I grew up with DD, but KK is closer to us here. They love seeing the donuts being made

Neither is as good as they once were. Back in PA my local grocery store bakery makes better donuts than DD. Plus there's an even better local bakery.

• Like 4
  • Love 1

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..