Open Club  ·  135 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

23 minutes ago, bignick said:

You make me feel like a genie. :blushing: 

Are you ready to deal with the consequences? :huh: 

Nick is right @Albert1434

Once your cross that line, it’s almost impossible to put the genie back in it’s bottle.  

And that hat has been Spikey’s Mixed Metaphor Of The Day (tm).  

• Haha 4
  • Wow 1
2 hours ago, spikey582 said:

Sup y’all,  

I also chugged coffee (a cup). 

I was sorting this spreadsheet at my desk, which apparently is a sleeping pill for me.

Actually, saying this word spreadsheet in a sentence is like a sleeping pill too.

:yawn:  Hey, spikey! :hug: 

• Like 5
2 hours ago, Kitt said:

Umm, that would be my job Nicky. I AM a professional herd minder afterall.  Fourty some families trust me to mind their horses, Val's herd is easy. They are self sufficient for the most part, just need to keep one eye to mind the peace.

Hi, Kitt. :hug: 

• Like 4
17 hours ago, Albert1434 said:

I am making One-sheet Pretzel Crusted Chicken with roasted broccoli and honey mustard :yes:

Chicken cordon bleu, roasted brussels and pears with Maytag blue cheese.

Edited by dughlas
It was good but no seconds ... really technical difficulties.
  • Love 1
  • Haha 4
1 hour ago, Headstall said:

Happy Tuesday, all... eight degrees and pleasant here... speaking of pleasant...

20 minutes ago, dughlas said:

That is pleasant. Would fit right in with things here, he wouldn't need his clothes ... er, coat. It's 67/19° and sunny. We've got doors and windows open to enjoy the fresh air.

Happy for you guys. :) Enjoy. :thumbup: But, does that mean you moved winter to Albertland? :blink: Just the snow, probably. :P

Edited by bignick
Had to come up with an explanation.
  • Haha 5
1 minute ago, Dmrman said:

Is that Froggy CPR...???:unsure2: Too much Kermit and Miss Piggy...:facepalm: No thanks, I have seen them too... and neither one seems to Survive to well:whistle::unsure2::lmao:

Pffft! Your loss. -_- (hope Gary won't read this :huh:

• Haha 4
  • Wow 1

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..