Open Club  ·  136 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

3 hours ago, Dmrman said:

I just....😶😶 was thinking about...Not having a Milkshake from Dons...😐🙁🙁😒

*sends Bob a large chocolate milkshake from Don's Drive-In*  At least in this weather, it won't melt before the mailman delivers it.  :rofl:

• Haha 3
56 minutes ago, dughlas said:

G'day y'all.

Morning, Dugh, Mum, and Thistle.  :hug:

7 minutes ago, Dmrman said:

Yeah, like a New Hat...!!!🙄😂😂Good Morning Dugh, Mum, and Thistle...😗😗💖💖💖 

Hey, Bobber.  :hug:  :kiss:

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Site Administrator
On 1/8/2019 at 12:12 AM, Page Scrawler said:

Drat. Michigan got sent home.  :(

Could we please not do spoilers of Food Network shows?  I believe I've asked this before.  I record them and watch them later  Please use the spoiler tags.  I hate watching when I know who's already being sent home.  

• Like 1
  • Wow 2
  • Site Administrator

I had an awesome visit with my friend yesterday :D  We chatted pretty much non-stop from the moment I got there until like 11:00 pm.  She made shrimp scampi and added fresh spinach to it.  We also had salad from her sunroom garden, broccoli, and sparkling wine.  Oh and garlic bread to sop up the extra sauce.  It was soooo good.  I also got to check out her new bathroom.  OMG this thing is incredible!  It could be featured in a spa or high-end hotel.  Heated floors, huge walk-in shower with two showerheads, a deep jacuzzi tub, and huge windows looking out into the forest.  Absolutely stunning.  

• Love 5
51 minutes ago, Valkyrie said:

Could we please not do spoilers of Food Network shows?  I believe I've asked this before.  I record them and watch them later  Please use the spoiler tags.  I hate watching when I know who's already being sent home.  

:o Sorry, Val. I forgot about that.  :hug: From now on, my lips are :X.

That food sounds amazeballs. So does the bathroom.  :gikkle:

• Like 5
37 minutes ago, Dmrman said:

Hope you're past the spreadsheets...???😪😫😴or... Have plenty of Coffee at hand...🙄😗😗 have a great day...Spikey...!!!💖

Oh, no spreadsheets today.  Just plenty of stress.  I don’t think coffee helps with that 🤔🤔🤔

Nope. :D

21 minutes ago, Headstall said:

Hi, spikey! :hug: 

Hey buddy :kiss:

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..