Open Club  ·  141 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

Kitt

Well, it's now 12:30 am (might even be past it by the time I finish composing this), so I think I'll have my cocoa and head to bed.

I'm going to leave you tonight with another offering from Ronny Drew. Partly because Albert seemed to like his Song For Ireland that I shared the other night - but also because the song came into my head when I was replying earlier tonight to a comment that someone had made last August on a poem of mine. Can't think how I managed to miss the comment at the time, but there you go.

The poem was one I wrote back in the 60's, and was about a nuclear attack. Ronny's song has a similar theme.

I'll put it in spoiler tags, because just a couple of scenes might be considered disturbing. So you have been warned. :yes: 

Spoiler

My poem? Here's a link to it if anyone's interested:

https://gayauthors.org/story/marty/martys-poetry/3

Edited by Marty
Tidying up
  • Sad 4

33 minutes ago, Albert1434 said:

To night were having for dinner

Rockefeller Salmon

with roasted red pepper green beans and potatoes:yes:

Yum Yum

We had Detroit-style pizza with coleslaw. Tiramisu and sparkling lemonade to finish. 😋

Edited by Page Scrawler
  • Like 4

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..