Open Club  ·  135 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

1 hour ago, clochette said:

Yes and the thing that looks like a disk and you sit your ass on it with a pole between your legs. Anything to go up the mountain is close so basically you can just walk with rackets and do shopping. No restaurant as they're still close 

But aren't you officially only allowed to exercise within a limited distance from your home?

We are, here in Ireland. 5km (fractionally over 3 miles)

• Like 5
1 hour ago, Headstall said:

Hey, Mary. :hug: Yes, he's moving his girlfriend's stuff in, but he's not moving in yet. I still have to build a tent, that goes to the walkout, in front of his apartment door, between it and the furnace, so probably next Thursday before they actually move in. 

Mary? Oh wow did not know he changed his name! lol

• Haha 3
  • Wow 1
1 hour ago, Marty said:

Okay, folks...

I'm away into the garden, now.

I'll probably pop back in for a snack in an hour or so; and will check back in here to see if I've missed anything important.

:hug:

Edit: Today's the day for your son to move back in, Gary? :unsure2:

1 hour ago, Headstall said:

Hey, Mary. :hug: Yes, he's moving his girlfriend's stuff in, but he's not moving in yet. I still have to build a tent, that goes to the walkout, in front of his apartment door, between it and the furnace, so probably next Thursday before they actually move in. 

I was teasing Gary cause he put Mary instead of Marty

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

Anyway, what's in a name?

A rose by any other name would smell as sweet - as Shakespeare wrote. :yes:

And John Wayne was baptised "Marion Robert Morrison."

And what was it Johnny Cash said about names...?

Oh, yeah!

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..