Open Club  ·  141 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

Kitt

12 hours ago, Page Scrawler said:

I thought it sounded odd when I first learned of it, but I don't think I'd mind terribly if a small portion of beans were presented to me.  :lol:

I'm not opposed to beans per se but rather those of the canned baked beans variety. 

• Like 5

9 hours ago, Albert1434 said:

A “UFO” below a plane — obviously this isn’t a real image but what many people imagine an alien spacecraft to look like. (Photo by ktsimage/Getty Images)

As seen over Phoenix by American Airlines A320

Someone snapped a pic of you out for a Sunday afternoon flight ...

• Haha 4

1 minute ago, Bucket1 said:

That makes me hungry. I haven’t had a brekkie like that in ages. I might need to stop by one of the cafe chains and order it :) 

Greetings, Mr B! :hug:

It was sometime towards the end of last year that I last had a breakfast like that. I normally only order one when I meet friends for breakfast, or am staying in a hotel. Can't do either of those just at the moment, due to lockdown. :/ 

Had I managed to get to England for Christmas, my sister would have prepared at least one big breakfast whilst myself and her now grown children were there.

• Like 4
  • Love 1

2 minutes ago, Bucket1 said:

I am sore and tired after spending most of the day doing last minute packing of Dads stuff. We have a truck coming tomorrow morning and it all needs to be done before they get there. It was half the price of standard removalists but I paid the price

need sleep :yawn:

Nighty nite, Bucket. :hug: 

• Like 1
  • Love 2

3 minutes ago, Marty said:

It was sometime towards the end of last year that I last had a breakfast like that. I normally only order one when I meet friends for breakfast,

Hi Marty :hug:

I’m very much the same. It’s way too much effort normally but not a bad way to start the day if someone else is doing all the hard work :) 

I ordered some while on holidays in the countryside and it came with homemade beans. Best I have ever tasted :yes:

• Like 1
  • Love 4

5 minutes ago, Bucket1 said:

I am sore and tired after spending most of the day doing last minute packing of Dads stuff. We have a truck coming tomorrow morning and it all needs to be done before they get there. It was half the price of standard removalists but I paid the price

need sleep :yawn:

Sleep well, bro! :hug:

• Like 2
  • Love 1

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..