Open Club  ·  141 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

Kitt

8 minutes ago, Dmrman said:

Yeah, but it's true... I have spent my whole life dealing with these things only in Gay teen boys...:( but it does work in anyone's life and really Impostor syndrome is present in a Whole lot of people...  but it's not a sickness it's a Phenomenon ... that we all can overcome...And she's just needing some good support and guidance...( I have 64 Assistants....hahaha) I may Sound Crazy.. but It's mostly for Fun... yes Gary for Fun...in my defense I am as Sane as anyone on here...( Take that however you want....!!!!):lol::rolleyes:

And I believe you. ;) 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

4 minutes ago, Page Scrawler said:

Arroz con Pollo? Nice!  :thumbup: I think we're doing French Onion soup for dinner? I'll have to check with Morgan.  :)

I stopped at Subway after I did my shopping, and got a tuna sub for my supper. :)  I don't feel like cooking, and there's already cooked chicken breast plates in the fridge for my son and his girlfriend, that they didn't eat yesterday.

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Haha 2

• Site Administrator
Just now, Slytherin said:

Hmm.. never Heard of..   :huh:  Pesky Penguin :P 

*whispers*  Look at the name of the thread ;)  

• Haha 5

• Site Administrator
2 minutes ago, Slytherin said:

*looks up, giggles, makes a move to the left and leaves GA* :blushing:

Nooooo!!  We need our resident Care Bear, even if she is grumpy ;)  :hug: 

• Love 5

29 minutes ago, Page Scrawler said:

Arroz con Pollo? Nice!  I think we're doing French Onion soup for dinner? I'll have to check with Morgan. 

With grated cheese! Yum!

• Like 3

8 hours ago, Kitt said:

Def dark hair, currently 5 o'clock shadow, and how the hell did he get that dirty and still keep the hat clean??

The hat flew off before he hit the ground?

• Haha 5

15 minutes ago, Dmrman said:

Hell, maybe a Pizza...? I'm sure they could eat it...!!!!:unsure2::rofl:

Mickey and his soccer buddies treat this place like its a clubhouse. And what's worse, this new house is even closer to the park where they play than the old house! Means I have a shorter time to prepare than I did before. I dread the feeding frenzy that will come through here in the summer.  :pinch:

• Haha 2
  • Wow 2

1 minute ago, Dmrman said:

It's like a convoy of Stomachs rolling through and looks like Tornado alley when they're done...!!!^_^:facepalm::blink::huh: I don't remember as a kid eating that much, but Maybe I did...???:o

Jordan does...I think I'll ask Publix (the Supermarket chain in Florida) to build a store as an add on to his bedroom...😁 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

2 minutes ago, BabyXander1990 said:

Jordan does...I think I'll ask Publix (the Supermarket chain in Florida) to build a store as an add on to his bedroom...😁 

And when you have a "sporty" kid like Mickey, the calorie consumption is even worse.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..