Open Club  ·  141 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

Kitt

10 hours ago, Page Scrawler said:

I'm perfectly sane, thank you very much.  :rolleyes:

Hi Page! :hug:You are in the minority here.  Good thing for Max and Morgan.  I went to a Japanese BBQ grill last night.  Not only was it great food, but a great view from the 5th floor roof top restaurant. I had a great side dish that I am sure Max would like.  It was sesame cooked jellyfish. I was sharing with my friends, but ate most of it.  We ordered a second serving it was so good. Of course I can already hear the Eeews! spacer.png 

• Haha 4

11 hours ago, clochette said:

That's what I meant. You managed to hold off for 24h but now... :rolleyes:

Hello Clo, :hug:I was also amazed he held off for 24h, but not surprised as he quickly blew up absolutely nothing here. I wonder what he hit?

Explode Blow Up GIF by reactionseditor

• Haha 5

10 hours ago, Drew Espinosa said:

Lastly, like I said before, I prefer being on bottom. ;) 

TMI! 😂

• Haha 5

Hey Spike! :hug:I working on getting you promoted up the insane list to at least the level of crazy or maybe even eccentric. :yes:

• Haha 5

1 hour ago, Drew Espinosa said:

Surat Thani. -_- 

And before anyone asks, I'm up to get myself a midnight snack. :P 

Surat Thani?  Too bad.  They had a massive city penis pillar that was covered in gold.  Destroying World Heritage Sites is insane! More proof for updating the list.🤪

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRCiaPHdCDspJ5HNYUFDUl

• Haha 4

5 hours ago, CassieQ said:

I had a coworker who was 100% convinced Abe was gay.  Apparently, in one of his letters to a friend of his, he mentioned his appreciation for his...thighs.  Take that as you will.  

Happy Monday Cassie! :hug: Sorry I missed you last night! Hope your weekend was fun.

• Like 5

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..