Open Club  ·  141 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

Kitt

2 hours ago, Drew Espinosa said:

Howdy y'all! :hug: 

Sorry for the delay... Choyayo can barely stay still for any amount of time so it took awhile to get a decent pic of him. :lol: 

He's lovely... and I was right about him being a boy. :) 

• Like 2
  • Love 3

19 minutes ago, Headstall said:

Still no Falkor. I'm not feeling positive. 

I had a neighbor who kept farm cats. He was down to just one, and wouldn't see the cat for a few days. He'd think to himself, "Aww, H***, the coyotes must have finally got him." Guess who'd turn up a while later?  :rolleyes:

• Like 4
  • Fingers Crossed 1

15 minutes ago, Headstall said:

Falkor has passed away. He was laying peacefully under my car... one of his favorite spots for sleeping, and it looked like that is  what he was doing. I looked under the car from a distance this morning, but he blends with the light gravel, so I missed him... it was my son who spotted him when he got home from work. It is a sad day for us... he was a truly awesome cat and buddy... and is now buried in the back corner of my property, where I can see him from the window. My son did the work... I was a bit of a mess. R.I.P. Falkor, my shadow.  

We'll be here for you, Handsome.

• Love 4

2 hours ago, Headstall said:

My son did the work... I was a bit of a mess. R.I.P. Falkor, my shadow.  

:hug: :hug: :hug: I'm so sorry, Gary. You knew him best, but we'll miss him here, too. He was always an entertaining little fellow.

• Love 2

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..