Open Club  ·  141 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

Kitt

29 minutes ago, raven1 said:

Hey Albert! :hug::kiss: I'll check in again later.  Now I'm off to my pre-surgery check up.  They are checking for blood pressure, infections and giving me the pre-surgery instructions.  Seven more days to the surgery.  Keeping my fingers crossed!

Steve want you to know that when he had it done with wasnt to bad:yes:

• Like 2
  • Love 1

4 hours ago, Albert1434 said:

I would think he has but I dont know

That's a no, I think.  I looked around and it appears the next book in the series would be Winds of Winter but it doesn't appear to be out (or finished) yet.  

• Like 4

20 hours ago, Page Scrawler said:

Hey, Drewbear!  :hug: Happy Birthday to your dad!

Hey, Pagey! :hug: And thanks! 

14 hours ago, CassieQ said:

But has he finished the series?

It has been eleven years since A Dance with Dragons was published, so that'd be a no. :/

• Like 5

9 hours ago, Albert1434 said:

Hugs for u Terry and good luck:yes:

Spent 5 hours at the hospital with all the tests and doctors.  Outcome? The all agree I will survive the operation. :gikkle: I had full battery of blood tests, urine analysis, chest x-ray, electrocardiogram and one more eye exam.  Then three visits with the doctors.  A lot, but only cost me $140 USD.  Left me exhausted, so I took a nap when I got home.  Now Aod and I are going to dinner with friends tonight, so I'll say Good Night!  Have fun!

• Like 2
  • Love 2
  • Wow 1

20 minutes ago, Bucket1 said:

Definitely one of those Mondays… a huntsman spider was just sitting there on my car door handle. I had to use my spider axe to remove him :(

I bet now the car door is wide open :gikkle:

• Haha 5

2 hours ago, raven1 said:

Spent 5 hours at the hospital with all the tests and doctors.  Outcome? The all agree I will survive the operation. :gikkle: I had full battery of blood tests, urine analysis, chest x-ray, electrocardiogram and one more eye exam.  Then three visits with the doctors.  A lot, but only cost me $140 USD.  Left me exhausted, so I took a nap when I got home.  Now Aod and I are going to dinner with friends tonight, so I'll say Good Night!  Have fun!

Hey, Terry. :hug: Sleep well!

1 hour ago, Albert1434 said:

Aloha All:kiss::hug:

See the source image

Aloha, Albert. :hug:  :kiss: 

1 hour ago, Bucket1 said:

Hello young Albert :hug:

Hey, Mister B. :hug: 

28 minutes ago, Drew Espinosa said:

Howdy y'all! :hug: 

Howdy, little buddy. :hug: 

• Like 1
  • Love 2

14 minutes ago, Bucket1 said:

Definitely one of those Mondays… a huntsman spider was just sitting there on my car door handle. I had to use my spider axe to remove him :(

That’s terrifying!

• Like 4
  • Love 1

2 hours ago, Drew Espinosa said:

It has been eleven years since A Dance with Dragons was published, so that'd be a no. :/

I made it through 3 or 4 of the books before I realized it was an incomplete series, then I dropped it.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
  • Wow 1

21 minutes ago, CassieQ said:

I made it through 3 or 4 of the books before I realized it was an incomplete series, then I dropped it.

And, it’s looking more and more like it never will be finished.  One of the reasons I never got into it.  Series was being written while I was in high school and then just stopped for decades in between entries.  

• Like 5

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..