Open Club  ·  136 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

3 minutes ago, clochette said:

Hey my Sexy Lumberjack :hug: 

This cutie is just what was missing in my shopping cart.Dog Going Shopping GIF

I'm putting him right next to the sausages ;)

How are you doing?

Hey, Tink! :hug: Smart shopping. ;) I'm doing well. Could have used a couple more hours sleep, though. I'm hoping it will rain today.  :) 

• Like 1
  • Fingers Crossed 3

Hope everyone is having a great week. Work has been insane this week.  I came back from Covid, and a bunch of other people have it now.  I’m basically a one man army right now.

• Sad 5
2 minutes ago, spike382 said:

Hope everyone is having a great week. Work has been insane this week.  I came back from Covid, and a bunch of other people have it now.  I’m basically a one man army right now.

Maybe the time to ask for a raise!

• Haha 4

Ugh my uncle is driving me nuts! 

Tomorrow we're going for a couple of days in holidays. He called Monday and we agreed to leave at 11.30am so he said he'd be here at 11am. Today he called and said he'd be there at 10am! 10am that the time I was planning to get up! :rolleyes: 

He doesn't have a family of his own so I'm his closest relative. He's nice but he's so wrapped up in his head he doesn't realize he's a pain in the ass and come across as egoistic and a miser...

• Haha 5
10 hours ago, raven1 said:

Hey Bucket! :hug:  Your dinner sounded delicious!

Hi Terry :hug: it was good.

Garlic prawns for tonight (birthday treat). Not sure what with but still a few hours to decide :) 

• Like 3
  • Love 1
7 hours ago, spike382 said:

Unfortunately a very common story…

Stay strong, you will get through it :hug:

• Like 4

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..