Open Club  ·  141 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

Kitt

3 hours ago, raven1 said:

Hi All! I see things have gotten of to a good start to the New Year.  So Drew's off to Mexico in March.  I think that would be a good time for Spike to...(redacted).  I can see why Drew's parents are taking him with them.  I kitchen remodel is very expensive.

gremlins GIF

microwave cooking GIF

christmas movies gremlins GIF

cooking-fire.gif

I love when Terry sneaks in the low key suggestions to stir the pot.

• Haha 5

17 minutes ago, clochette said:

I got on so much luck for today exam! I'll be honest, I hadn't revised much.

The first part was a multiple choice test (so I can always "guess" the correct answer or seeing it can trigger memory). The second part was an essai and just my luck it was about the things I had looked about in the internet during the 15 minutes bus ride! (Boudieu, Boudon and Becker theories about capital and investment in education). Anyway I'm really happy with what I produced so ;)

Best Happy Dance GIFs | Gfycat

• Haha 5

3 hours ago, Bucket1 said:

Ummmm… just a quick question, guys wearing thin cotton sweatpants and no underwear do know what they are doing to us, don’t they?

Shopping has become a heart attack risk :yes:

I’d say possibly.  However it’s just as possible that they’re just being a bit too comfortable in public and don’t really care.  

• Haha 5

3 hours ago, Headstall said:

Happy Thursday, all! :hug:  Team Canada goes for Gold tonight at the World Juniors. 🤞 🏒

Pin by Frank Noyola-Izquierdo on Those Eyes | Beautiful men faces, Male  model face, Handsome faces

I’m sure he’d go great in like Clo’s collection or something 👀

• Love 1
  • Haha 4

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..