Open Club  ·  136 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

I made a dozen of chocolate chips mini muffins for our study group tomorrow afternoon :D 

They're delicious (promise I've only ate the couple that could fit in the Tupperware 0:))

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Haha 3

Hi Gary! :hug: I see you are up a bit late, so it must have been a good.  Not knowing any of the latest movies and netflix I looked it up.  I was surprised it was based on the same legend that is the basis for Hamlet. Hope you get a good sleep in tomorrow.

• Like 2
  • Love 1
8 hours ago, raven1 said:

Hi Gary! :hug: I see you are up a bit late, so it must have been a good.  Not knowing any of the latest movies and netflix I looked it up.  I was surprised it was based on the same legend that is the basis for Hamlet. Hope you get a good sleep in tomorrow.

Hi, Terry. :hug:  It was on Crave/HBO, and is based on a Viking legend. Alexander Skarsgaard was amazing in it. :) 

• Love 5
6 hours ago, Bucket1 said:

Hmmmm… that didn’t work…

Ah oops... well it was a map showing how big Australia actually is, that the distance between each extremities of Australia is the same as between the western point of Europe and Moscow 

• Love 1
  • Wow 3

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..