Open Club  ·  135 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

2 minutes ago, Drew Espinosa said:

Countries around the world want to emulate the empire's peace and prosperity! -_-

Peace!?! :rofl: You shoot nukes more often than you change you underwear!

1 minute ago, Drew Espinosa said:

And Texans enjoy unparalleled freedom! :P

Yeah the whip marks on their bodies are totally screaming freedom - NOT! 

• Haha 5
12 hours ago, clochette said:

Hey B! :glomp:

You can share some of your temps whenever you're ready huh. It's grey with 4 little degres here <_< I can't wait for spring... sighs

I went to the open doors of my university to have some infos about the master options. Yes i said it: optionS cause I'm considering applying to the international Master (I could be a teacher in france and anywhere in the world! I could be the adorable teacher to your grandkids my Sexy Lumberjack! :lol:). Classes are the same as for the classic option but 50% of them are in English easy peasy! 

Hope you're all having a nice weekend :hug:

I like that you are thinking about a masters degree.  It is a big boost to your career, and opens many opportunities for you.  As for international teaching, do it for a while at the beginning or as long as you want at the end of your career.  There are many down sides for a life long career in international schools.  The two most important are these schools often have a big pay gap and are private schools.  Another big problem is that since most teachers switch from country to country, there are few schools that offer a pension.  I have one good friend who spent all her life teaching, but now has to live on a very small pension from the US Social Security.  She has to live with her daughter's family in order to survive.  

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Sad 1
3 hours ago, Drew Espinosa said:

It's not slander to want to be just like Texas. -_- 

Hi Page! :hug: Drew's right.  It's not slander.  It's libel, because it is written.  

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Haha 3
5 minutes ago, Page Scrawler said:

He's mastered manipulating something.  :whistle:

Hey Page!  Any good Max stories to share?  How's Morgan? You got to do better at updating the rest of us.  

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Haha 2

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..