Open Club  ·  134 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

45 minutes ago, Bucket1 said:

I was a bit disappointed to find out that Australia didn’t exist, Spikey is a crafty lizard. This Titanic boat is bluefish big, I can drive around on it, it has roads and traffic lights and everything 

That's one hell of a boat. :o

39 minutes ago, spikey582 said:

The last AC I played was Origins(?).  I bought it last year and was enjoying it.  But... then the new God of War was released and I forgot all about it.  I keep planning to get back into it at some point.

I loved the Witcher 3, played it for hours.  But my problem with all of these types of games is, there’s so much to do, I get lost doing all these side things and never get around to finishing any games.  I played Skyrim so much, for like 3 years after it was released and never finished the main story until early last year when I got back into it for a month.

You should give Witcher 2 a go. Not as impressive graphics-wise (Witcher 3 is just so effing pretty, I can't even), but the story is great, and it's less than 50 hours of gameplay or thereabouts so it's easy to get through. It has my favourite character from the games in it, an elf called Iorveth. He's so awesome. And yummy, imo. Also, I've played like 3k hours of Skyrim and Skyrim SE combined. Such a great game.

24 minutes ago, Kitt said:

Yes, you can all blame me for this insanity!

Thank you, Kitt! I like it here. :hug: 

• Like 2
  • Haha 3
2 hours ago, Kitt said:

MORNING GANG!

So far I have actually gotten the morning of my day off, OFF!  Not one panicked call from the barn! ( POUNDS loudly on the nearest piece of wood)

So far then "major storm" has not amounted to much.  I keep waiting for people to ignore a warning because they have been so wrong so often this winter.

So, one night off from the net due to a headache and I come back to TEN PAGES!  Took most of the morning to catch up! Why is it so quiet when I am here and you talk your fool heads off when I am away?  Don't you like me anymore?

For those of you who don't remember ten pages or so back, this was in reference to the mexican saddle with the huge (dinner plate size) horn.

Doesn't seem to affect the seat and comfort, but it's sort of like having a table mounted in front of you.  It just kept getting in my way. Might be good if I were mounted and teaching though. Be able to take notes!

Too bad or good thing?

I don't know which would be more disorientating, loosing the day going west, or getting it back coming east again.

Welcome to the "Always behind " club. I don't think I am ever up to date unless this lot is being antisocial.

Morning, Kitt! :hug:  Snow days are happening all over the place around here. Looks like I'll be using my snowblower for the second time this winter. :)  

• Like 5
4 minutes ago, Thorn Wilde said:

Hi, Gary! :hug: They're my favourite dogs. Them and Corgis and Finnish Lapphund. 

I'm watching the Westminster Dog Show... a Border Collie was Agility Grand Champion, and another was second in the herding group. I hate showing dogs, but I like seeing them all. :) 

• Like 2
  • Love 3
5 hours ago, BabyXander1990 said:

You mean you aren't charging Thorn $1,000,000 for hanging out here??:rofl:

No. The coffers are still pretty full after you paid your fee so the committee voted to suspend new member fees for 2019. This is of course subject to change based on future spending.

• Haha 5

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..