Open Club  ·  136 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

14 hours ago, Headstall said:

Walked 5K today. It was raining for part of it, but it wasn't too bad. I can smell spring. 

I didn’t do 5k but did manage some time in the wilderness :)

The Jarrah trees were in blossom so I am hoping to get some Jarrah honey soon. Tastes so good. We used to drizzle it on ice cream when we were kids but I love it on toast now.

• Love 5
11 hours ago, dughlas said:

Wait! You felt normal after taking this medication? It's a miracle! 

It upset my stomach while I was taking it, but my Covid symptoms were gone after I finished the prescription.

• Like 1
  • Love 4
Just now, Page Scrawler said:

@raven1 Hey, Terry!  :hug: How are you and Aod?

Hey Page! :hug: We're both doing well.  I didn't get a lot of sleep last night.  We went to a birthday party of a good friend.  It was fun, but we stayed out late.  I'm going to bed early tonight to catch up.  How are you folks?

• Like 3
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, clochette said:

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CorjydcjxsP/?igshid=MDJmNzVkMjY=

Hope you guys will be able to watch the video. 27 yearls old Jakub Jankto, Czech pro football player has coming out. He's the first European professional football player still in activity to come out. 

Beautiful man and beautiful words. Thanks, clo. :hug: 

• Like 3
  • Love 2

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..