Open Club  ·  141 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

Kitt

1 hour ago, bignick said:

I'm sure Clo's crepes are fine. :yes: (ok, that sounds naughty :blushing:

Naughty? whywould crepes be naughty... unless you think they're as flat as crepes which they are not :P

Edited by clochette
  • Haha 5

2 minutes ago, Dmrman said:

if made right they are Awesome...!!! not everyone can make crepes it's a special touch so they don't confuse your taste buds with Pancake/omelet affects...:lol: 

Thank you Bob -_- 

• Like 4

Just now, clochette said:

Thank you Bob -_- 

I'm sorry, Clo. My only experience with crepes, I'm ashamed to admit, started and ended at an IHOP while visiting relatives down in Grand Rapids. I was not impressed with the food I ordered, and as far as I know there aren't any places in TC that serve crepes, mediocre or otherwise.  :hug:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Wow 2
  • Sad 1

2 minutes ago, Page Scrawler said:

Oh, actually, wait! There's at least two places that serve crepes!  :D

https://patisserieamietc.com

https://www.crepesandcotc.com

I've been to State Street Marketplace before, but I didn't know they added a kiosk for crepes!  :o

I see the second one has buckwheat crepes, we call them "galette", you can put about anything you want in, even bacon and eggs :P

• Haha 4

2 minutes ago, Starrynight22 said:

We have a Belgian guy here in town that started a crepes and waffle stand about 12 years ago downtown.  He now has a couple sit down full menu  restaurants and a few kiosk type crepe stands around the city.  

There is this lavender sugar crepe that makes my soul sing. 

He must be doing something right, then.  :yes:

• Like 4

4 hours ago, Valkyrie said:

Well I had quite the interesting day.  I was supposed to go out to dinner with friends, but cancelled because I've been having worsening pain in my left side.  So I called my doctor and she checked me out.  I had made the mistake of Googling my symptoms :facepalm: FYI... if you're thinking of Googling symptoms... DON'T.  Thankfully I am not having a heart attack or pleural effusion or any myriad of digestive problems.  I have inflammation of my intercostal muscles, which should go away with ibuprofen and hot compresses.  

Avoiding Dr Google is good advice

:hug:

• Love 4

49 minutes ago, clochette said:

I see the second one has buckwheat crepes, we call them "galette", you can put about anything you want in, even bacon and eggs :P

I may be a man of simple pleasures but crepes with sugar and lemon juice are a real treat :yes:

• Like 2
  • Love 3

4 hours ago, Valkyrie said:

Well I had quite the interesting day.  I was supposed to go out to dinner with friends, but cancelled because I've been having worsening pain in my left side.  So I called my doctor and she checked me out.  I had made the mistake of Googling my symptoms :facepalm: FYI... if you're thinking of Googling symptoms... DON'T.  Thankfully I am not having a heart attack or pleural effusion or any myriad of digestive problems.  I have inflammation of my intercostal muscles, which should go away with ibuprofen and hot compresses.  

I thought you were going to tell us it was ebola again.  :P  At least you followed up with a medical professional.  The problem with Googling symptoms is that they could be any number of things including some very serious and very scary things.  When I had my first panic attack, I straight up thought that I was having a pulmonary embolism.  I hope you are feeling better, here is a very gentle :hug:

• Love 1
  • Haha 3

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..