Open Club  ·  141 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

Kitt

1 minute ago, Page Scrawler said:

I think the first website might've had that on their menu.  :)

It's served in a couple of my favorite restaurants in our gay village, when asparagus is in season. One serves it as an appetizer. :) 

• Like 3
  • Love 2

11 minutes ago, Headstall said:

I love asparagus spears and cheese sauce in a crepe. :D 

3 minutes ago, Headstall said:

It's served in a couple of my favorite restaurants in our gay village, when asparagus is in season. One serves it as an appetizer. :) 

Oh kind of like a local receip call Ficelle Picarde maybe. It's a crepe, rolls with a slice of ham, mushrooms and cheese inside and bechamel on top

• Like 3
  • Love 1

1 minute ago, clochette said:

Oh kind of like a local receip call Ficelle Picarde maybe. It's a crepe, rolls with a slice of ham, mushrooms and cheese inside and bechamel on top

Crepes are becoming popular as a street food in America. This weekend, I might visit one of the two places in town that make them.  :)

• Like 3
  • Love 1

2 minutes ago, Dmrman said:

Okay...:unsure2: I surrender...:facepalm: You guys are driving me insane with the Crepes...:blink: Now I have to make a reservation... and not eat for 3 days so I can eat every Crepe on the menu...:heart:

Hey, Bobber. :hug:  I haven't had crepes in a couple of years, or close to it. I'm craving them now too. :rolleyes: 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

8 minutes ago, Headstall said:

Hey, Bobber.   I haven't had crepes in a couple of years, or close to it. I'm craving them now too.  

Letting me catch some zzzs and I'll make you guys some ;) 

• Love 2
  • Haha 3

• Site Administrator
3 hours ago, Page Scrawler said:

I'm sorry, Clo. My only experience with crepes, I'm ashamed to admit, started and ended at an IHOP while visiting relatives down in Grand Rapids. I was not impressed with the food I ordered, and as far as I know there aren't any places in TC that serve crepes, mediocre or otherwise.  :hug:

Yeah well... IHOP  :puke:  You need to try them at a proper place.  I've eaten at two creperies and both places had incredible food.  There's one about an hour from here that serves a chicken cordon bleu crepe that's one of the best things I've ever eaten.  It's fascinating watching them make the crepes.  It's really an art form.  

• Like 1
  • Love 4

6 hours ago, Dmrman said:

Hey Gary...:hug: Gee, maybe we can fly to Clo's for Some Homemade Real French Crepes...:D:unsure2::blushing: No...? Bad Idea...? we could stop and See B while on that side...?? :lol::whistle:

:huh: I am not living in the down under world! :o

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Just now, Randy Wade said:

sorry miss read that thought it said it was clearing. been hectic the past few days here. well I don't know what area your in but be safe sexy Daddy

It's no big deal Randy :kiss:

• Like 3

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..