Open Club  ·  141 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

Kitt

Hi Spike!  :hug: Hope you and Drew are enjoying your BL Whine Fest!  Have fun and don't get too punch-drunk from all the things you keep throwing at each other.🤪

• Haha 5

21 minutes ago, raven1 said:

Hey Clo!  :hug: Hope you are also having a great day! 

Hey Mister T :hug:

I'm resting and recharging my social batteries after an intense weekend full of sun, friends, sunbathing on the beach, swimming, ice-cream, long talks into the night and laughter. We even saw the heads of two curious seals swimming about 20-30 meters from us! 

How are you and Aod doing?

• Love 4

Need your help for class! 

Do you guys have any exemples of maladjusted children in literature, movies/series/theater/, society...?

So far I've got Forrest Gump, Mowgli, Tarzan, Genie, the ugly ducking and Victor of Aveyron

• Like 2
  • Love 3

58 minutes ago, raven1 said:

Howdy Bucket!  :hug: Hope you have a chance to take that walk about you missed.  Glad the weather is improving!

Hi Terry :hug: 

I have a couple more sunny days and then it’s back to cloudy rainy days for the rest of the week. September tends to be a bit hit and miss with the weather. When I used to organise annual community bush walks I always booked them in for early October for the better weather :) 

The wildflowers this time of year are quite special (biodiversity hotspot here). I have taken a few pictures and made a new greeting card for the holidays - yes a little early…

• Love 4

25 minutes ago, Bucket1 said:

How maladjusted are we talking about? What about Damien from the Omen movies? 

Oh I didn't know him! Thanks! 

I don't know the teacher just say maladjusted which is very vague...

• Haha 5

1 hour ago, clochette said:

Victor of Aveyron

That's the boy from Truffaut's film The Wild Child, right? That movie is so underrated.  :D

Oliver Twist, by Charles Dickens

The City of Ember, by Jeanne DuPrau

The Giver, by Lois Lowry

A Series of Unfortunate Events, by Lemony Snicket

Adventures of Huckleberry Finn, by Mark Twain

Hatchet, by Gary Paulsen

Maybe: Lord of the Flies, by William Golding

• Like 3
  • Love 2

2 hours ago, clochette said:

Need your help for class! 

Do you guys have any exemples of maladjusted children in literature, movies/series/theater/, society...?

So far I've got Forrest Gump, Mowgli, Tarzan, Genie, the ugly ducking and Victor of Aveyron

You can't get more maladjusted than Bart Simpson, lol

• Haha 5

3 hours ago, raven1 said:

I see that you and Spike are still carrying on your feud over BL boys.  Hope you two are having fun. 

Big bro, I've been back on this board regularly for almost 2 years now, after my kinda-hiatus.  In that time, has there ever been a point where Drew and I weren't fighting over something?  It's just what we do, our entire relationship is Tom & Jerry.  :lol:

3 hours ago, raven1 said:

I know I am with the real thing. 😋

No lie, I'm so goddamn envious of you.  

Edited by spike382
  • Haha 5

2 hours ago, Page Scrawler said:

That's the boy from Truffaut's film The Wild Child, right? That movie is so underrated.  :D

Oliver Twist, by Charles Dickens

The City of Ember, by Jeanne DuPrau

The Giver, by Lois Lowry

A Series of Unfortunate Events, by Lemony Snicket

Adventures of Huckleberry Finn, by Mark Twain

Hatchet, by Gary Paulsen

Maybe: Lord of the Flies, by William Golding

Yup, the movie is portraying that boy. I agree with you, I saw it multiple times 

• Like 2
  • Love 2

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..