Open Club  ·  141 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

Kitt

4 hours ago, dughlas said:

I didn't have serious issues. Now that I've since had four infusions since July 5th I am dealing with progressively worsening issues.

I hope you get well soon, Dugh.  :hug: The symptoms sound awful. Is it possible that you might be having an allergic reaction?

• Like 2
  • Love 3

6 hours ago, dughlas said:

I've been coping with more side effects from my infusions. I think because initially I'd only had the two loading doses before the fiasco that delayed the following maintenance doses. I didn't have serious issues. Now that I've since had four infusions since July 5th I am dealing with progressively worsening issues. My BP is elevated aggravating my migraines, my sleep patterns are disturbed, I've got tendinitis in my right shoulder and elbow; I'm right handed so hard to avoid using that arm. The tendons in my hamstrings are extremely tight and cramp at the least provocation. In the last day my hips have started making walking painful. My fingers and toes cramp randomly, great fun trying to rub the cramps to loosen them as that just causes the noncramping hand to cramp. The connections between my ribs and sternum hurt as well as along my lower spine. Coughing and sneezing are such a joy except I'm not really into S&M. The only good news is I only have two more infusions so by this time in October I'm done. I hope I survive. Blessed be y'all. 

:hug:  :kiss: 

• Like 4
  • Love 1

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..