Open Club  ·  141 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

Kitt

Hope everyone is having a great Saturday!  Or Sunday @Bucket1 my bro in the future, and @raven1 my Phi.

@Drew Espinosa I have watched the ants on Episode 6 of Only Friends, and (as we kinda already knew) shit really really hits the fan this time.  Stuff we knew was coming, but I honestly had no inkling it was going to go down like it did.  It was a rough one.    

• Like 2
  • Love 2

5 minutes ago, clochette said:

Hey my favorite gang of misfits :hug:Hope you all had a nice day!

I know I said to Terry I had nothing special planned but I had a productive busy day after waking up before the alarm went off! I bought a couple of boxes of teas : tropical garden and Alizes winds tea. Both have notes of peach. Now I feel like ordering a pizza :D

Hiya Clo, hope you enjoy your pizza, one without pineapple, lol. I'm having Thai green chicken curry with jasmine rice, I think my meds will be safe with that.

• Love 5

8 hours ago, Headstall said:

Hey, all! :hug: 

Hi Gary!  :hug: Hope you had a good day.  Is the weather up north OK?  I'm loving Bearpaw and looking forward to the next chapter.

• Like 4
  • Love 1

6 hours ago, clochette said:

Hey my favorite gang of misfits :hug:Hope you all had a nice day!

I know I said to Terry I had nothing special planned but I had a productive busy day after waking up before the alarm went off! I bought a couple of boxes of teas : tropical garden and Alizes winds tea. Both have notes of peach. Now I feel like ordering a pizza :D

Hi Clo! :hug: How's my favorite fairy today?  I do envy those here who can buy a variety of different teas. Most stores carry a few brands and limited varieties of each. The only tea I can brag about is the one I can get from a friend whose family grows tea for export to China.  My friend's father harvests new leaves from the baby tea plants to process for a limited group (family and family friends).  This tea is priced about the same a gold.  I only get it once a year, but glad to be in the group that does.  

• Like 2
  • Love 3

6 hours ago, Mancunian said:

Hiya Clo, hope you enjoy your pizza, one without pineapple, lol. I'm having Thai green chicken curry with jasmine rice, I think my meds will be safe with that.

Hi Man! You got my mouth watering over the meal.  Aod and I have to go to the store later.  I'll see if I can persuade him to cook green chicken curry.  I also hope you are having a productive and/or fun weekend.

• Like 4
  • Love 1

56 minutes ago, raven1 said:

Hi Page! :hug: How's your weekend so far?  Did you get to go to your friend's ranch yet?

Things are great! And yes, we had brunch at my friend's house this morning. :D Max also spotted one of the owls that lives in the barn. They like to make themselves known from time to time.

Edited by Page Scrawler
  • Love 5

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..