Open Club  ·  141 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

Kitt

2 hours ago, Page Scrawler said:

@raven1 Hey, Terry!  :hug:

Hi Page!  :hug: Loved your recipe for a great hamburger.  Getting the right cut and then having ground up is the key.  Hope you and yours are having a good week!

• Like 3
  • Love 1

2 hours ago, Albert1434 said:

Hi Albert! :hug::kiss: I love Billy Joel and his music.  The opening bars of this song would make great background music as I read Bearpaws.  Thanks!

• Like 2
  • Love 2

4 hours ago, Bucket1 said:

Your reminiscence reminded me of the kids growing up on my street :) 

No Halloween but the rest was pretty spot on

Halloween may have been invented by the Celts, but I've heard the "American" version is gaining popularity overseas.  :)

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Albert1434 said:

For dinner tonight were having Chicken Burrito Skillet with crispy tortilla strips😁

y4msC_yeOgAIHq6qls5eHV657QWe8JpSciXYgkQ-FXm1V-ktA2xswEp0MHDsgJRU03818XaTc0YfF1Wciz4sALSMRPY3pf0uRSQKi8KZEPWaQN17SnSETwm16BpmPzqyRjD0AAoFU3Pw0OSP9nRRalaH9F9qDtaJrDpyjR9cxAnkwFCmLmwuflhdnvSW5zutPKw4nzMhwRZx7EYzikyri6FofethWX-CWJKw42x9Gsp27E?encodeFailures=1&width=1359&height=1813

That looks so tasty, Albert! I had spaghetti and homemade meat sauce. Tomorrow I will have chili dogs from the leftover sauce... that's if my son doesn't finish it off tonight... I just heard him looking in the fridge. :) 

• Love 3

4 hours ago, Page Scrawler said:

Halloween may have been invented by the Celts, but I've heard the "American" version is gaining popularity overseas.  :)

Yep, it has become more popular (from a very very small base) but I think there are more Halloween parties than there are kids roaming the streets

• Love 2
  • Haha 2

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..