Open Club  ·  136 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

Kitt

Since I am dyslexic when I was going through school it was for me a living hell since they didn't know anything about it! They would say he is bright but he is lazy can you believe that!

Edited by Albert1434
  • Sad 4

2 hours ago, Page Scrawler said:

@raven1 Hey, Terry!  :hug:

Hi Page! :hug: How are you, Max and Morgan?  Speaking of Morgan, I found a great frog repellant for sale online in Thailand.  Interested? Also, Switzerland is OK, but there are better places to see the mountains.  Also, skiing is very dangerous for Max, considering his love of dance.

Down The Mountain Falling GIF by Laff 

• Love 1
  • Haha 4

1 hour ago, Headstall said:

The Bookmobile was actually a bus, and it was in the same spot every Saturday from 8 to 4. To be frank, it was a rather poor area, and there was no actual library anywhere close, so having access to those books meant a lot to me. The first librarian was nice, but this other one showed up and was mean as hell. I was just a kid who loved reading. I can still picture her face... sort of. Ugh.

The small town near me and where I lived my first years had elementary, middle, and high school libraries, plus the town library. The school's attendance area was over 100 sq. miles, and the only other town near it was 30 miles away.  Thus, there is a need for that many libraries. My family moved to a town 3 times as large when I went to high school.  There were only 3 libraries there.  I was very lucky.  

Edited by raven1
  • Like 5

29 minutes ago, raven1 said:

Hi Page! :hug: How are you, Max and Morgan?  Speaking of Morgan, I found a great frog repellant for sale online in Thailand.  Interested? Also, Switzerland is OK, but there are better places to see the mountains.  Also, skiing is very dangerous for Max, considering his love of dance.

We're doing well, thanks! And I'll take some of that frog repellent! Just to ensure that any frogs with wandering hands/eyes keep their distance. -_- Max isn't really interested in skiing, snowboarding, etc, but we appreciate your concern.

I'll keep an open mind about Switzerland, however.  :)

Edited by Page Scrawler
  • Love 1
  • Haha 4

One interesting thing I learned about Switzerland: if you partake of cheese fondue, and you drop a piece of food in the pot of cheese, you incur a penalty. The penalty typically involves drinking shots, nude streaking in the snow, or kissing whomever sits to your left side.  :lol:

• Haha 5

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..