Open Club  ·  136 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

Kitt

15 minutes ago, spike382 said:

He always compares me to the most reprehensible characters in series we watch. :,(

Oh please, if I wanted to compare you to the most reprehensible character, I'd have compared you to that serial killer in The Sign. :rolleyes:

But I didn't. :P

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Wow 1
  • Angry 1

1 minute ago, Drew Espinosa said:

Oh please, if I wanted to compare you to the most reprehensible character, I'd have compared you to that serial killer in The Sign. :rolleyes:

August is a narcissistic, self-serving asshole.  He only showed Day the slightest bit of humanity when he found out the guy had lost most of his eyesight, and would have looked like a POS if he didn't throw Day a bone.

Then he stood Day up, and fucked around with his emotions.  Let's be honest, if Mhok had given August the beat down he deserved, no one would have been too upset about it.  That bitch was lucky Day was there to talk Mhok down.    

• Like 4

7 minutes ago, Drew Espinosa said:

I dunno, the police would've been rather upset, since Mhok already has a criminal record. :P

Yeah, but who's going to call them?  And the only witness was Day, and he didn't see anything... 👀

• Haha 4

2 minutes ago, spike382 said:

Yeah, but who's going to call them?  And the only witness was Day, and he didn't see anything... 👀

He still has 20% of his vision left. In the empire, his testimony as a witness would therefore be accepted without issue. :P

• Haha 4

3 hours ago, raven1 said:

Hey Spike! :hug: I tried a Christmas pudding sold at a supermarket here.  It was a little like fruitcake but better.  It had nuts and dried fruits in it, but it was a darker cake and not as heavy as a fruit cake.  It may not be the same as Bucket's version.  Thais make copies of things, but they are way different than usual.

If they didn't get it right, it sounds like they got it pretty close. 👍

• Like 1
  • Love 4

30 minutes ago, dughlas said:

Repeatedly denying it doesn't negate the truth Dre🫢 ... er, uhm ... Nick.

Dear Santa: could I look after Dugh's herd for a week? Thanks. :hug: :P

16 minutes ago, Drew Espinosa said:

Stop bullying me! 😭

Aww Pity GIF by MOODMAN

• Haha 5

9 minutes ago, spike382 said:

I thought you were giving the Ministry of [redacted] extra time off for the holidays. 

Government employees only get time off for the only holiday that matters, my birthday. -_-

Edited by Drew Espinosa
  • Haha 5

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..