Open Club  ·  136 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

Kitt

34 minutes ago, Headstall said:

Just talked to my son. The surgeon called my DIL to check up and talk to her. She does not need radiation... she was able to keep half her thyroid, and just needs to be checked in six months... he was very positive the cancer is behind her. Jeez, I hate writing that word.  :D  I am so relieved I've been crying for half an hour. And... I'm doing it again. She's an amazing mother and person, and my son adores her. We all do... and she is astonishingly beautiful. My son hit the jackpot... and we are blessed she's come through this okay. 

That's a fantastic news Gary! :hug: really happy for your family 

• Love 5

6 hours ago, Headstall said:

Just talked to my son. The surgeon called my DIL to check up and talk to her. She does not need radiation... she was able to keep half her thyroid, and just needs to be checked in six months... he was very positive the cancer is behind her. Jeez, I hate writing that word.  :D  I am so relieved I've been crying for half an hour. And... I'm doing it again. She's an amazing mother and person, and my son adores her. We all do... and she is astonishingly beautiful. My son hit the jackpot... and we are blessed she's come through this okay. 

Awesome news :hug:

You can breath again now 

• Love 5

10 minutes ago, bignick said:

20240206_095215.gif.e87c6bc86c6826dc56634e639a3c83c8.gif

I can't believe you're trying to bite the fairy, Princess.:yes: Poor Clo!

Edited by Albert1434
  • Haha 4
  • Wow 1

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..