Open Club  ·  136 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

Kitt

• Site Administrator
5 hours ago, Headstall said:

I have closer shoulder rehab arranged which will be covered by OHIP... just have to make a confirmation call when I get my surgery appointment...it's less than half the distance away. Now I have to decide if I want the surgery... scary... guess I will take one more weekend to think about it, but I'm leaning yes because I hate the way my life is impacted. 

I'm sure it will be worth it in the long run :hug: 

• Like 4
3 hours ago, Kitt said:

Only 50 of the little swimmers in the city?????   Birth rates must be way down!

Traffic is limited at the moment but limitations will be left one day to repopulate the city don't worry.

• Haha 4

G'day y'all. Warm (63/17°) and overcast. Potential for 1+ inches of rain as the day progresses. Mum had hoped to remove a shrub from beside the house but the rain has begun.

• Like 5
1 hour ago, dughlas said:

G'day y'all. Warm (63/17°) and overcast. Potential for 1+ inches of rain as the day progresses. Mum had hoped to remove a shrub from beside the house but the rain has begun.

Rain coming here too, but it is supposed to be 15 C tomorrow, :D  Morning, dugh and Mum. :hug: 

• Like 2
  • Love 1
3 hours ago, Headstall said:

Morning, all...

tumblr_ofdk4qHDc21thmi63o1_500.jpg

I find this lad remarkably attractive in an "aw shucks" sort of way. PLEASE NOTE: he's wearing plaid and not just his shirt. Trust me I'm a professional. I know these things.

Edited by dughlas
He tends to hog the blankets
  • Haha 5
5 hours ago, dughlas said:

Afternoon, Dugh, Mum, and Thistle.   :hug:  *scratches Thistle on his belly*

10 hours ago, Caz Pedroso said:

Morning all. :hug: 

Hey, Caz.   :hug:

3 hours ago, Headstall said:

Rain coming here too, but it is supposed to be 15 C tomorrow, :D  

Hey, Gary.   :hug:  :kiss:

2 hours ago, Bucket1 said:

And ummmm.... do the police do random breath tests? Asking for a friend :gikkle:

Hey, Bumble B.   :hug:

40 minutes ago, clochette said:

Yup. A pipe, you blow ;)

Hey, Clo.   :hug: I had some maple-bacon donut holes and a hot vanilla for breakfast today. It made me think of you, because I know how much you love salty-sweet combinations.  :gikkle:

Edited by Page Scrawler
  • Like 1
  • Love 3
  • Haha 1
3 minutes ago, Page Scrawler said:

Afternoon, Dugh, Mum, and Thistle.   :hug:  *scratches Thistle on his belly*

Hey, Caz.   :hug:

Hey, Gary.   :hug:  :kiss:

Hey, Bumble B.   :hug:

Hey, Clo.   :hug: I had a maple-bacon donut and some hot vanilla for breakfast today. It made me think of you, because I know how much you love salty-sweet combinations.  :gikkle:

Hi, Page. :hug: 

• Like 2

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..