Open Club  ·  141 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

Kitt

This evening's meal was sheephead filets (it's fish @Page Scrawler, you wouldn't like it) poached in parchment with a seasoning blend especially for seafood and fresh asparagus blanched then tossed in hot melted butter.

• Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Haha 1

57 minutes ago, Headstall said:

I don't have neighbors. :) 

You mean they evacuated the rest of Canada and left you behind? That's what happens when you wander alone into the forrest with nothing but your dog and a trusty pair of pruners.

• Haha 5

1 hour ago, dughlas said:

You mean they evacuated the rest of Canada and left you behind? That's what happens when you wander alone into the forrest with nothing but your dog and a trusty pair of pruners.

He dealt with his neighbors with said pruner in the woods... 🤪🔪

• Haha 4

2 hours ago, dughlas said:

This evening's meal was sheephead filets (it's fish @Page Scrawler, you wouldn't like it) poached in parchment with a seasoning blend especially for seafood and fresh asparagus blanched then tossed in hot melted butter.

Sheephead is good... had some on Friday, when we caught some...

• Like 4

• Site Administrator
8 hours ago, Headstall said:

What about him? He's still the king of the veranda!

Still waiting for a pic of the veranda dragon... :whistle:  

day story GIF

• Haha 5

4 hours ago, bignick said:

Good morning everyone. 

Had a couple of issues with my internet. It'll be a while before I can catch up. I believe I saw the words don't have neighbors somewhere. Oh my gosh! I wish I was that lucky. All I get are a bunch of crazy people who can't be quiet for five minutes. I'm telling you! Apartment 9 is cursed!

See you around.

Hi, Nick. :hug:  I get that... living in Toronto was tough for this country boy, but at least I had the farm to escape to whenever I wanted. :) 

• Like 2
  • Love 3

3 hours ago, dughlas said:

G'day y'all. Forecast to be warm (75/24°) and sunny before potential thunderstorms later.

Morning, dugh and Mum. :hug:  It supposed to be 16 this afternoon. It's 10 right now, and no sun. 

• Like 3
  • Love 1

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..