Open Club  ·  136 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

Kitt

1 minute ago, Headstall said:

Hi, Caz... :hug:  The fact is, the constant ache makes it hard for me to let a story flow out... I usually get lost in the words for periods of time while writing, but now, the ache takes that away, and I get frustrated... I end up sitting there and asking myself what I was going to write instead of just writing it. It screws with my brain. Anyway, there are people a lot worse off than me. 

Well, i hope it eases soon for you. :hug: 

• Like 2
  • Love 2

4 minutes ago, Caz Pedroso said:

Sleep is catching up with me so, I will see everyone tomorrow, goodnight :yawn: :sleep: 

Good night, Caz.   :hug:

@Headstall  Gary, I hope your surgery goes well. I'll keep you in my thoughts.

I got some good stuff at the grocery store. Tried the new Coke Orange-Vanilla, and it was delicious.   :D

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

12 hours ago, Valkyrie said:

@clochette I'm watching a new show on Food Network and the person is making Amiens macarons.  You're from Amiens, right?  :)

I was watching HGTV about houses with pools called 'Awesome Water Homes'. One home in Utah had an 80 foot slide, have a lazy river and the family imported 80 tons of sand of Florida beach sand....it was cool...

• Like 2
  • Wow 1

10 hours ago, Headstall said:

Well... I'm up to 2000 words, but it comes at a cost. Typing makes my shoulder ache worse, and I haven't yet figured out a way to support my arm in a way that makes typing easier... the pain ends up radiating up my neck, and then I lose my focus and concentration. I just had to rest it for a couple of hours....

Ever used Dragon Naturally Speak? The software that types for you?

• Like 5

2 minutes ago, dughlas said:

G'day y'all. Today is Thistle's birthday. He's seven. It would also have been my stepdad's 87th birthday. The day has dawned sunny and warm and is forecast to a copy of yesterday. It was 87/30° in Charleston yesterday. Guess where we're going today?

Hi Dugh :hug: and happy birthday to Thistle. Hope you have a good day wherever you're heading 

• Like 4
  • Love 1

3 hours ago, Caz Pedroso said:

Good day all. :hug: 

Back on the computer trying to write. I want to get an anthology story done, but i am working on an offsite deadline too. We'll have to see how fast i can type. 

Hope everyone has a good day :kiss: 

Hi, Caz... Happy writing. :hug: 

• Like 4

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..