Open Club  ·  136 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

Kitt

11 minutes ago, clochette said:

Hey gang :hug:

The sun is finally showing his face after a gloomy morning and rain last night. 

@Bucket1 happy Anzac day. Lot of Aussies made the trip around here again this year. 

Hi, Clo! :hug:  

• Like 4

7 hours ago, Headstall said:

Happy Birthday, Thistle!! Morning, bro! Wow, that's warm. It's warm here too... my blacksmith just left, and the sun is shining. :D 

Wait, I thought it was glimpses of the the crescent moon you saw when your blacksmith visited.

• Haha 5

1 hour ago, Headstall said:

Wow! It is such a beautiful day. I washed out my water trough and put away the heater...

More nature photos at http://almightynature.tumblr.com

Hmmm, a little cabin in the woods.

• Like 4
  • Love 1

On 4/25/2019 at 7:17 AM, dughlas said:

G'day y'all. Today is Thistle's birthday. He's seven. It would also have been my stepdad's 87th birthday. The day has dawned sunny and warm and is forecast to a copy of yesterday. It was 87/30° in Charleston yesterday. Guess where we're going today?

Evening, Dugh, Mum, and Thistle!   :hug:   Happy birthday to the wee lad!   *gives Thistle scratches behind the ears*

On 4/25/2019 at 7:21 AM, Caz Pedroso said:

Hi Dugh :hug: and happy birthday to Thistle. Hope you have a good day wherever you're heading 

Hey, Caz.   :hug:  How are Mark and Ali?

On 4/25/2019 at 7:31 AM, Bucket1 said:

You could use an app called Otter. It works really well on my iPad

Hey, Tea Bat.  :hug:  Today I have some blackberry hibiscus tea. It's chilled, but I could put some on the stove for you.  :) 

On 4/25/2019 at 10:47 AM, Headstall said:

Happy Birthday, Thistle!! Morning, bro! Wow, that's warm. It's warm here too... my blacksmith just left, and the sun is shining. :D 

Hey, Gary.   :hug:   :kiss:  How are Cookie and Falkor?

On 4/25/2019 at 11:37 AM, clochette said:

Hey gang :hug:

The sun is finally showing his face after a gloomy morning and rain last night. 

@Bucket1 happy Anzac day. Lot of Aussies made the trip around here again this year. 

Hey, Clo.   :hug: 

On 4/25/2019 at 3:41 PM, Drew Espinosa said:

<Randomly yells: FAKE NEWS!!! >

Hey, Drewbear!  :glomp:  How fares the adorkable Pi Boy?

Edited by Page Scrawler
  • Like 3
  • Love 2

12 hours ago, dughlas said:

G'day y'all. Today is Thistle's birthday. He's seven. It would also have been my stepdad's 87th birthday. The day has dawned sunny and warm and is forecast to a copy of yesterday. It was 87/30° in Charleston yesterday. Guess where we're going today?

Lets see, you said Charleston, so I am guessing...

Spoiler

London, England...Am I correct?

I guess it isn't that, so I'll say Charleston...

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..