Open Club  ·  136 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

Kitt

Just now, Headstall said:

I did it! 9200 words... I have a rough draft, and it might suck, but I consider it a personal victory, whether it gets posted in the antho or not. :D  I'm tempted to read it but I'm exhausted and my should is complaining loudly... spend two hours with a bag of frozen peas on it this afternoon.

Wow Woot :kiss:

• Love 2
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, Headstall said:

I did it! 9200 words... I have a rough draft, and it might suck, but I consider it a personal victory, whether it gets posted in the antho or not. :D  I'm tempted to read it but I'm exhausted and my should is complaining loudly... spend two hours with a bag of frozen peas on it this afternoon.

I'm hoping that my Chapter 4 will be posted by next weekend. I have chapter 5 and 6 outlined.

• Like 2
  • Love 1

4 hours ago, Albert1434 said:

Here Page is a trivia question when were Pickle chips invented :rofl:

No idea.  :lol:

4 hours ago, Caz Pedroso said:

I am sorry Page, but fried pickle chips sound terrible. I've never tried them, but I think it would take some coaxing for me to be persuaded to try them. 

They're sliced pickles, coated in panko breadcrumbs and fried. They're delicious.  :yes:

• Like 4

2 hours ago, BabyXander1990 said:

Hi Page, how are you and Morgan...

We're doing well, thanks. Mickey is having his 16th birthday party tomorrow.   :D

2 hours ago, BabyXander1990 said:

Sounds delicious...We made a quick dinner, since our oldest foster kid wanted to try LaCrosse. And he likes it.

Glad to hear that the kids are having a great time with their new family.   :D

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Haha 1

• Site Administrator
15 minutes ago, Albert1434 said:

Aloha Val hope your well today:kiss::hug:

I'm doing ok.  I'm going to get started on some housework now, before my mom comes over to assemble some shelves.  I hope you're doing well :hug: 

• Like 3
  • Love 2

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..