Open Club  ·  136 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

Kitt

6 hours ago, Caz Pedroso said:

Morning all. :hug: 

Afternoon, Caz.   :hug:  Good luck on your writing!

5 hours ago, Valkyrie said:

I've had them here before, but they were beer-battered pickle spears.  Quite tasty.  Then I had some at a bbq joint in Florida... OMG  they were the chips, not spears, and I couldn't stop eating them, they were so freaking good.  🤤

You understand, don't you?   :yes:

5 hours ago, dughlas said:

G'day y'all. 

Afternoon, Dugh, Mum, and Thistle.   :hug:  Hope your head feels better.   *scratches for Thistle*

3 hours ago, Albert1434 said:

Aloha All :kiss::hug:

Hey, Albert.   :kiss:  :hug:

I saw a very cute young man at the library today. He wore black suede moccasins, black bib overalls, and a pinstriped hoodie. The straps of the overalls went down to his waistline, and he had the hoodie tied into a knot at the back, showing off his lower back. No "stamp", fortunately, but there was a tattoo on his right arm. I didn't get a sufficient glimpse to see the subject of the ink. Black nail polish on his fingers, Swarovski crystal studs in his ears, and his hair was done in an undercut with bangs swept to the right side of his face. Blonde, probably a bleach-job, with a clean-shaven face. Sadly, his eyes were covered by dark sunglasses with square lenses. I'm hoping they were green, though. He was very tall with a lean frame, but his hips were pleasantly round. I thought the exposed midriff was bold, even for a town as laid-back as Traverse City. Which is what drew my eyes to the rest of him. He was probably around my age. I wanted to get his phone number, just to add him to my circle of friends, but lost track of him on the second floor. I'm sure a few of you can appreciate this story.  :)

• Like 4
  • Love 1

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..