Open Club  ·  136 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

Kitt

2 hours ago, Headstall said:

Hey, Caz! :hug:  I hope you day is going well. I did get that story completed. :) 

Hi Gary, I’ll look forward to reading it :hug: 

• Like 5

15 minutes ago, Caz Pedroso said:

Hi Gary, I’ll look forward to reading it :hug: 

So do I... haven't gotten through the whole thing yet, but so far so good... I think. :P 

• Love 5

It was cold this morning, but it's much milder out now. Sunny and beautiful. Cookie and I just came in from a walk in the woods. It's amazing how much land three and a half acres is when a lot of it is wooded. I found a tree with a heavy chain bolted to it... never saw it before, and I've owned this place for over thirty years. :) 

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Wow 1

4 minutes ago, CassieQ said:

My Dad makes this amazing scallops in a white sauce dish that he served for my sister's birthday one year.  I ate the whole thing and sopped up all the sauce with bread and ate that too.  I found out later that there was a LOT of garlic in the sauce and spent the next hour curled up on the bathroom floor.

That's a shame, because garlic is awesome. 

• Like 5

On 4/28/2019 at 7:58 AM, dughlas said:

G'day y'all. Another sunny pleasant day. The migraine seems to be easing. 

Afternoon, Dugh, Mum, and Thistle.   :hug:  *scratches Thistle on his belly*   Glad you're feeling better, Dugh.   :kiss: 

On 4/28/2019 at 8:43 AM, Bucket1 said:

Oh dear me, I may not be fit for work tomorrow - way too much garlic :gikkle:

Chicken Kiev, roasted mushrooms in way too much garlic and corn on the cob

Hey, Bumble B.   :hug:

On 4/28/2019 at 8:47 AM, Albert1434 said:

Aloha All:kiss::hug:                              

Hey, Albert.   :hug:  :kiss:   How are you and Steve?  :)

On 4/28/2019 at 8:58 AM, clochette said:

Good day people.

I hope you're enjoying your Sunday. Here it's been raining on and off. I'm tidying my room and preparing my stuff to go back to reality in the evening 😭 I'm so not ready for that

Hey, Clo.  :hug:   Hope things are looking up for you.

On 4/28/2019 at 10:14 AM, Valkyrie said:

OMG if you're anything like my mom when she eats garlic, then please spare your co-workers and stay home.  :unsure: She excretes garlic from her pores whenever she eats garlic.  OMG  I love garlic, but not when someone reeks of it like they bathed in a vat of garlic oil.  :puke: The meal sounds delicious, BTW, minus the fungus.  :P 

I use garlic very sparingly, just enough to give some flavor, but I've never had any problems like that. It sounds like your mom probably shouldn't eat garlic. Is there such a thing as garlic intolerance? If your body is actually sweating garlic, then it's probably not meant to be in your system.

On 4/28/2019 at 10:16 AM, Albert1434 said:

Oh man I love Garlic its so good for you :rofl:

I found a recipe for a white pizza, based off of Cacio e Pepe (Cheese and Pepper). You slice some garlic cloves very thinly, then cook them in olive oil until they turn crispy.

https://www.delish.com/cooking/recipe-ideas/a25964484/white-pizza-recipe/

On 4/28/2019 at 11:33 AM, Headstall said:

:hug:  It's sunny here too, but only 6 degrees.  Morning, bro. :) 

Hey, Gary.  :hug: 

Edited by Page Scrawler
  • Like 3
  • Love 2

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..