Open Club  ·  136 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

Kitt

17 minutes ago, dughlas said:

Well I do know the meaning of moderation and usually use bacon bits as seasoning. Admittedly, I will some times go a bit hog wild.

Hog wild... :rofl: 

• Haha 5

On 4/30/2019 at 7:18 AM, dughlas said:

Different variety is the likely cause.

And most people think of Connecticut as an industrial/urban state, but we have nice farms. The Connecticut River Valley is great for all types of crops, including Tobacco...

• Like 4
  • Love 1

On 4/30/2019 at 7:22 AM, dughlas said:

G'day y'all. The forecast is for summer-like weather here for the next few days. I don't like SC summer weather. The only saving grace may be the onshore sea breeze keeping it a bit cooler than inland.

Delivering a Greenland sized iceberg to you. It'll cost you 4 million dollars plus shipping charges...and if any ships gets sunk by iceberg, the damages will be paid by you...

• Haha 5

3 minutes ago, BabyXander1990 said:

And most people think of Connecticut as an industrial/urban state, but we have nice farms. The Connecticut River Valley is great for all types of crops, including Tobacco...

Hi, Xander. :hug: 

• Like 4

On 4/30/2019 at 10:02 AM, Parker Owens said:

Good morning, everyone. Doing tutorials on methods of integration this morning. Would much rather be writing...

On 4/30/2019 at 10:05 AM, Bucket1 said:

Hmmmmm I know that feeling...

I know I'd rather be writing. Doing research and writing and Dennis had me run some errands for him, since he was on a roof. Dennis is a General Contractor and he been busy, he just torn down a $900,000 home, the guy is putting up a $3 million house with Glass overlooking the Gulf of Mexico. 

• Like 3
  • Love 1

On 4/30/2019 at 6:17 PM, Page Scrawler said:

Glad to hear it.  We're all doing well.  :)  My nephew, Grant, is turning one year old on Sunday.   :o  Deirdre is having a birthday brunch at the old house to celebrate.  :D

Tell Grant Happy Birthday from us... Is Mickey buying him a car?? Mickey has 15 years to pay it off...low down payments....

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

On 4/30/2019 at 7:08 PM, Page Scrawler said:

Not usually, but there's a community course available at the Great Lakes Maritime Academy, next month. It's a cooking course, featuring asparagus recipes. Apparently Cheboygan, Michigan, is the second-largest producer in the U.S.   :yes:

Nice... Plant City, Florida is the STRAWBERRY CAPITAL. The water tank is painted like a strawberry with a happy face.

• Like 3
  • Love 2

On 4/30/2019 at 7:27 PM, Page Scrawler said:

I like to roast it simply with salt, pepper, and olive oil, then pair it with a nice Hollandaise sauce.   :yes:

On 4/30/2019 at 7:28 PM, Albert1434 said:

You call Hollandaise a simple dish :rofl:

Page did you see Master Chef Junior yesterday? The kids were making eclairs! I think the mixer was heavier than the young boy Matt. 

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

On 4/30/2019 at 8:40 PM, Page Scrawler said:

I'm the same way with my cooking. I like simple, easy dishes that you can put together quickly. But every so often, you need to make something fancy to make it all worthwhile.  :yes: 

My favorite moments are the scenes with the "Devil Face"! So wonderfully scary!  :lol:   And I'm not commenting on Val's possible obsessions.  :rofl: 

True...but our kids like to try new things...even our foster kids got into Masterchef Junior...

• Like 2
  • Love 1

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..