Open Club  ·  136 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

Kitt

9 hours ago, Page Scrawler said:

Things are good. Grocery store tonight, and I'm making macaroni and cheese for dinner, with roasted carrots on the side.  :D

We had Chicken Salad tonight...chopped chicken, apples, celery, onions, little mayo, walnuts and macadamia nuts...grilled corn...

• Like 2
  • Love 1

7 hours ago, Kitt said:

:fight:. I would kill to have bbn produciproapple trees! My peaches do ok but apple doesn't seem to live long enough to produce fruit.

You can keep the sauce, and I use garlic salt instead of plain.

Try wrapping three or four spears in bacon and broiling till bacon is done!

Got to try that....sounds delicious

• Like 3
  • Love 1

5 hours ago, dughlas said:

Lately I been slicing the zucchini adding extra thin slices of ripe bell pepper then tossing that with a good olive oil and then seasoning with a spice mix call "onion obsession" that I buy from Tea and Spice Exchange. It has dried onion, shallots, chives, sea salt, parsley, etc. I allow it to sit for about an hour. To cook I heat a skillet until hot. Toss in the veg, stir, then add a splash of white wine or water, just enough to generate steam. Slap a lid on the pan and let everything steam for a couple minutes until al dente. Leftovers are excellent served cold.

Got to see if the Spice place has it...

5 hours ago, clochette said:

The devil obsession would be more appropriate -_-

Clo, you need to watch cooking shows...it is great...

• Like 4
  • Love 1

34 minutes ago, BabyXander1990 said:

Page did you see Master Chef Junior yesterday? The kids were making eclairs! I think the mixer was heavier than the young boy Matt. 

Sadly, I haven't watched it yet, but I have it taped.  :)  And I can totally picture tiny little 8-year-old Matt lugging that machine around.   :rofl:

30 minutes ago, BabyXander1990 said:

True...but our kids like to try new things...even our foster kids got into Masterchef Junior...

Nice!   :D

• Like 5

8 hours ago, BabyXander1990 said:

Got to see if the Spice place has it...

I buy it from The Tea and Spice Exchange. They have several locations in FL. Don't know if any are near you. They also ship. They've some really nice blends.

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Haha 1

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..