Open Club  ·  136 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

Kitt

1 minute ago, Marty said:

How's it  hanging, young man?

:whistle:

Things have been quiet for Morgan and I this week, so, it's hanging lower than Armie Hammer's gingerbread in Call Me by Your Name0:)
  • Like 1
  • Haha 4

9 hours ago, Page Scrawler said:

We're doing well.   :hug:

Hope the kid feels better, Xander.   :hug:

Afternoon, Dugh, Mum, and Thistle.   :hug:  *scratches Thistle behind the ears*

Hey, Marty!   :hug:  How are you faring?

Hey, Gary.   :hug:  :kiss:

He is a little better...I let him stay home and let him sleep. Dennis is upset, because 25 trusses for a house he's building (he's a general contractor) didn't show up today. It should be there tomorrow. Dennisgot to make sure the trusses areat the site, but he has a meet 40 miles away on a development - 300 homes.

• Like 5

4 hours ago, clochette said:

So... There's a biiig spider in a corner of my bedroom ceiling... Near my bed. It's big as in big body, big hairy legs... 

I'm afraid to look away and lose track of it. Or trying to kill it and it'd fall on me or on the floor but it'd run away... 

Would calling 911 be a reasonable option?

I'm not sure, but some moron called 911 when McDonald's forgot to give him fries....the moron was arrested for misuse of 911.

• Haha 4

4 hours ago, dughlas said:

I like planting dark red geraniums in galvanized pails. I've used them for boston ferns too. Currently there is a spider plant in one in my bedroom at mum's.

My head is aching horribly and the distabilized chemistry in my brain has sent me deep into the doldrums. In addition I am just nauseous enough to be uncomfortable but not enough to actually be sick. If I could be sick the pain gets bad enough that I pass out and wake up several hours feeling much better. Damned migraine.

Mum went for some Coke for my tummy.

:hug: 

• Like 4

G'day y'all. The warm muggy weather has returned. Turned the ac back on this morning. My head is better. For Christmas the year before last Lit sent me a reuseable ice/hot pack. I keep it in mum's freezer. Used it last night and it helped alot.

• Like 3
  • Love 2

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..