Open Club  ·  136 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

Kitt

1 hour ago, dughlas said:

Uhm, you weren't exactly exonerated, you were simply not charged with the many criminal acts you've performed.

*high fives WQ* 

• Like 3
  • Love 1

11 hours ago, Headstall said:

Hey, Kitt. :)  I know why I have my fear... so I shouldn't call it irrational, but it is deep seated and real. Besides, I've woken up with spider bites that hurt for days and days, and look awful, so If I see one, he's history. :yes: 

If you have spiders which bite, then I guess you're justified in killing them. You'll note I only talked about European spiders, which don't cause any harm to humans as far as I know.

7 hours ago, CassieQ said:

Why do some people have an irrational hatred of Listerine?  Who knows?

But I don't go around smashing bottles of mouth wash. And like I said, I can totally understand fearing or hating spiders, just not to the point of killing them in Europe.

• Like 5

12 hours ago, clochette said:

It was past 1am, everyone was sleeping. And yes, I'm not proud to kill spiders but I have an unreasonable fear of them so I do when I can't do otherwise. I did not do it for the pleasure or by cruelty or just because. 

Fair enough - I can totally understand such an argument. I mainly reacted to you 'bragging' about killing a spider, like it was a good thing. ;) 

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

15 minutes ago, Timothy M. said:

Who, me ? 0:)  No, no, in spite of being a Dane, I'm a law abiding citizen. I only rant about it and refuse to read, like or comment on any story where it's used. :lol: 

What's wrong with Listerine?   :huh:  You probably have a SATW comic to explain, don't you....

• Haha 3
  • Sad 1

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..